Team Siargao (Day 4)

Today's the day that I'll be posting about our Day 4/last day in Siargao.

As a recap, here are the links to our Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 there.

Moving on now, we just spent our last day in Siargao by chilling out. The night before this, I was thinking of going to Magpupungko Tidal Wave Pool but parang nakakatamad because we had to wake up super early. Hehe. Also, I'm yet to visit Sugba Lagboon which was closed when we went to Siargao. 😞 It was closed the entire week that we were in Siargao and the week that followed. So so sad! Huhu. Anyway, gotta save those places for next time then.

By the way, here's some info about the 2 tours I've mentioned above.

Magpupungko Tidal Wave Pool
You have to pay P800.00 via habal-habal going back and forth of Magpupungko, which is already good for 2 pax. It's a 40 minutes habal-habal drive according to the habal-habal driver tha I met. Magpupungko Tidal Wave Pool is said to be best-visited when it's low tide. So you can walk and swim around the area with less hazard. I couldn't say much about it because I missed to visit it. So for additional info, you may check this blog which is from one of my favorite Filipino bloggers, Aisa Ipac (@paxieness).

Sugba Lagboon
Via Kermit/Gwapitos tours, it's around P2,000.00 going back and forth of Sugba by riding a van, which is inclusive on lunch and unlimited paddle boarding. It's more than an hour going there when I have asked around. Too expensive? Just wait because there's a cheaper rate of course! And I found one around Cloud 9, which is around P1,300.00 via habal-habal (back & forth) but lunch is not included yet.

So, going back to today's itinerary.. to start our day, we of course took our breakfast in Kermit. 


And I ordered their panalong Asian Fried Rice w/ egg. Kanin pa lang, ulam na. Seriouslyyy! NO JOKE! 😬 


And as promised, I'm going to tour you inside and outside the house that we rented in Kermit, which is the K-House (Kermit House). I remember sharing some of these picture in my "Team Siargao (Day 1)" blog post. So pardon the repeat! Hehe.


Here's the K-House terrace.

And here's the living room inside, which will be on your left once you enter the house.

Here's the one and only comfort room of K-House with a pretty old door. Tee hee! You be the judge! (Hindi bra yung naka-sabit dun sa right side ha. Haha. To be clear, toiletries bag po yun. Lels.)

More pictures of the comfort room.


☹️ The toilet flush is broken and they fixed it like this. Okay, at least na lang.. may flush pa rin. LOL.

Meanwhile, here's the K-House's 2nd floor with 1 single bed, 1 double bed and a sofa bed. (Sorry for the blurred picture!)


Here's the balcony upstairs which looks pretty and relaxing, right?




Then a different angle of the room upstairs.

Here's what it looks like when you're about to go down from the 2nd floor.

This is the stairs which is very S T E E P! Ugh!

And some of the compliments that I must give though was this laundry basket...

...and this trash basket on the ground floor's bedroom. Wala lang, pang-OC OC kasi. Hehe.

And few more pictures around Kermit Siargao's green-y environment. 🌿




Ola from this sexy gal, EJ! 💕 

Go, Trustwave! Haha.

One of the rooms in Kermit.

Then after finding out that we don't have a bath soap anymore, I hurriedly went outside Kermit to buy a new soap. While walking, I stumbled upon this nice graffiti. Of course I had to take a picture of it! Hihi. 👍🏼

I also found this retro van. Astiggg! 👌🏽


For lunch, we decided to try one of the best food places in Siargao which is Aventino's Pizza. And while waiting for a habal-habal, my dog lover sister played a little with another dog that we found in Siargao. Hihi.

Oh, wow! There's a gym near Kermit. Hehe.

We just rode a habal-habal going to Aventino's and here we are now! 😬


I'm not sure if you can see the pizza prices on the blackboard. But their pizzas are around P250.00 to P360.00 only, with 8 slices. 🙂

This is their all-meat pizza which is called "Chaveli" and it's one of their bestsellers.

While this one is a 3-layered pizza which has some veggies inside, called "Tricia", one of their bestsellers too.

Sorry for the ugly pizza, but I just want to share how cute their pizza plate is. Hihi. 😍

This is what it looks like outside. I think, there's one more Aventino's in General Luna, Siargao. But this one's the nearest from where we stayed in, just 2 kilometers away, according to Google Maps. Hihi.

Across Aventino's, you'll be able to see one more food spot in Siargao which is "Harana".

We decided to stop by Fat Lips to look for some souvenirs. It's pretty huge compared to some souvenir shops that we passed by. And I was hoping to find a 3 for P100.00 ref magnets here. But to my surprise, their ref magnets here cause P250.00 each. 'Wag na uy! International price! Samantalang dun sa unang shop na tinanungan ko, P75.00 lang isang ref magnet eh. 😒

Moving on.. they also sell sandos, t-shirts, Go Pro and other beach essentials. And their sandos and t-shirts cost around P650.00 and above.

After my sister and her boyfriend brought some shirts from Fat Lips, we headed back to Kermit to check out and try their Cold Brew while waiting for our van. It's okay naman. 🙂

Then 40 minutes after, we're already at the airport going back to Manila. And we saw Baste Duterte before entering the airport. Gwapo sya, bes in fairrr! Haha. Mema lang. LOL.

Siargao has a tiny tiny airport though. And this is the whole waiting area already.

Here's my boarding pass which looks like a receipt. Kamote 'yan.

Bye for now, Siargao! 💕

About to ride the Ceb Go plane now.

Laters, Siargao! 😚

Daming clouds! Hihi. 😍



So fluffyyy! ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

And my sister too.

L O V E. ❤️❤️❤️

2 hours after, we are about to touch down MNL! Back to reality na. Whooot!

And before I end this blog, of course I'm going to share our Day 4 expenses. So, here you go:

P10.00 - habal-habal from Kermit to Aventino's (per head)
P250.00 - Aventino's Chaveli pizza (for 5 pax)
P360.00 - Aventino's Tricia pizza (for 5 pax)
P35.00 - 1 big bottle of Royal softdrinks (for 5 pax)
P10.00 - habal-habal to from Aventino's to Fat Lips
P10.00 - habal-habal to from Fat Lips to Kermit
P300.00 - van from Kermit to the airport (per head)
P75.00 - ref magnet

I hope that the breakdown expenses that I've shared in this blog and with the previous ones will be helpful in your future Siargao trip. Thank you so much for reading my blog and hope see you again on my next post! 💕

Hugs and kisses,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023