How We Celebrate A Halloween Party


Oh yeah! This will be my starter-post here in Blogspot/Blogger. Halloween Party - very relative to today's season. :)

It took me a lot of time actually whether I'll be back to being a "full-time" (a title which is yes, I could call myself before) blogger or not. Well, I've been into blogging since I was 14 and just stopped when I started in college. No apparent reason for stopping, perhaps it was just my schedule that made me stop. And now, I'm on my 22 years, blogging again! Isn't it like being back with my one-true-love again? Haha.

Moving on, let the blogging roll! :D

It's just 2 days away before All Saints Day hits. And as traditionally being done, people are devoting themselves celebrating Halloween Parties and having Trick or Trick events. They busy themselves by preparing stuff, decorations and costumes for this event. And us? Well.. we do this all on the spot. *grins*

It was just 2 years back when I experienced celebrating Halloween Parties. First one was at work and the second one was here at home (yes, I'm at home at right now) with my highschool loves/friends. (Yippie and cool, right?) 

 Well.. we may not be on those scary costumes nor have decorated our venue like a horror house. But we always look forward to this event which at oftentimes happens to be a get-together for all of us.

Funny how it may sound, but this blog entry was supposed to be on last year. But I didn’t find a real time
to make it. So as a “comeback  post,” I decided to have this instead. :)

So last year, these all happened.

Say hello to my highschool boys and girls! :D (Sorry if this looks like an over-exposed shot, but in reality it was just brightened. So that boy in front, who's in navy blue shirt won't look dark. HAHAHA.)

Our very-class-picture-shot. Haha!

 With my highschool girls. <3

 And me - being one of the boys. Well, in real life, I am. :) This was our "serious shot" BTW.



And our "happy shot."



And because that guy in the tarp is about to celebrate his birthday and we were to make a video for him during this time, we decided to have a photo with him because he's in U.S. already and we miss him. See, aren't we the sweetest? *winks*



 Because I'm such an "artistahin", they requested to have a picture with me. No, I was just joking. Hehe. These 2 bugoys are 2 of my best guy buds. :D


How the guys were enjoying.
 

And the most epic of all, our very own, Beer Pong. HAHAHA!


These boys are vain, aren't they? But I must admit that this is a cute picture, indeed! :)


During our "Pinoy Henyo" moments. Kudos to this! Haha. It was very very highschool! Hahaha. Could you guess why? ;)

And it was just so funny how we had our hands like that. Epic shot! Lol.


Couldn't laugh hard anymore. Laughtrip moments were non-stop.   




And by the end of the night, these boys were knocked DOWN! Haha.




Good morning brekky! Yepper! Some of the boys were still awake even after the sunrise.

It's been a year, for real. :( And this month, we missed to have this celebration. How sad isn't it? Well, I just couldn't volunteer to organize one then, because I always have to go to work on weekends. It's so bad, I know. 

 Well.. yeah! Let's see this Christmas, we could probably have one! :D

*cross fingers* 

Peace and Love,

Dona  

Comments

  1. wag na lungkot may next time pa namn. *inggit* haha dami ko tawa sa pics mo. oo nga pla, welcome to blogger! =) I hope you enjoy blogging here. update ka lagi ha. lol


    *pareng gnatz was here*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GNATZ! Thank you so much for visiting and reading of course! :D Lol. Those were real old pictures, pero thank you thank you! Yep! I will update often! Ikaw din! :)

      Delete
  2. Yey! blogger buddy! hahaha Go start blogging na! XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023