Elyu 2023

 

Ola banana! My gosh. Has it been that long? No blog for almost 6 months? LOL. Sometimes, I just don't have time to write even I badly want to. Anyways, so here's a recent ganap which happened just last month - April 9-10, 2023 (Sunday-Monday). Together with my highschool friends, I and my husband went to La Union! Hooray! Nakakamiss rin namang gumala with the peoplets. My last outing with them was 2018 pa.

Our outing fell on a Sunday -- which is actually Easter Sunday. Before our gala, one of us thought of attending a Mass on our way to La Union. Luckily for us that we found a Church along the way, that's kinda near our destination actually. I think, it was an hour or less than an hour before our destination. Our destination by the way is, San Juan (the surf town of La Union).

Here's a photo of us inside the Church. Grabe. I can't help but mapa-throwback sa highschool days namin and the Masses that we used to attend altogether. Hehe.

Inside the beautiful Basilica of Our Lady of Charity/Agoo Basilica.


Then an hour later, it's lunch time at Kermit La Union.


Here's what we had that day:



Gambas



After lunch, we had coffee as we badly needed it! LOL. Ang haba ng pila nito, hindi ko na lang napicture-an kasi nakakahiya at ang init. Phew! 


Got the goods! Haha.

Look at my husband's hand and coffee joining the photo. LOL.

My husband: "Hun, dun ka magpicture sa may bulaklak o."
Of course, the wife obliged. Hihi.

After getting our coffee, we already checked in at the beautiful Curbside Villa.




Oh, wow! They have wifi! Pwede palang magwork dito in the future. Hihihi.







Sunset tambay in Fatwave.

Sorry, pero hindi masarap yung food nila dito. It's either matabang or maalat.

Our happy balikbayan. We missed you so much, Sadyaaa! 💕

Hello there, La Gula! Been meaning to try your dessert & pastries! Hihi.


Snap snap of me and my handsome husband. 😍😍😍


Then back to Curbside Villa because I had a call of nature. LOL. TMI. Sorry!





Day 2

Good morning from me and my husband! Beach ready na kami. Haha!



Good morning, mga marites! Areng! 😉

The beautiful interior of Curbside Villa which we love!



Then here comes our breakfast. Super approved and tummy-filling! 🥰





Kabsat for beach tambay bilang gusto namin mag-swim. Hihihi.







It was just a quick dip at the beach kasi ang lakas ng alon! Mahal namin ang buhay namin kaya ahon na kami agad. 😂

Some group photos as we check out.

LURVE!

... and those big Kois are so adorable! Hihihi.

Coast Call (Kitchen and Bar) for lunch kasi puno na sa Kabsat and they don't allow reservations. First come, first serve sila doon.





And that's a wrap. Hopefully, matuloy ang international travel next year. Hihi. ✨

Thank you for reading!

Until my next blog,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special