Exploring The Beauty Of Bali (Day 1)


So stoked to blog about our recent Bali trip. If only I could blog about it everyday, I would. Haha. But I just can't because these past few days had been really busy. Hehe. Moving on! Let the blogging roll..

Our flight was via Air Asia and international flights for Air Asia are through NAIA Terminal 3. We got our tickets for only P4,200.00 roundtrip + P400.00 processing fee. And that makes it P4,600.00 each. Baggage fee is not yet included though. But we availed one for my mom, which is 20kg for P920.00. By the way, I was able to book this promo fare last October 2017. 😬

We arrived at NAIA Terminal 3 about 3-4 hours before our flight which gave us enough time to check-in, pay for the travel tax, line up in the immigration and eat our early dinner. Hehe. 



We had to take all the walkalators in NAIA 3 because the gate we've been assigned to is at the end of NAIA Terminal 3 pa. (Shet, napakalayo!)

Here's my sister documenting our trip. Hihi.


Our flight was at 06:40PM, that's why we were able to catch the sunset before we rode the plane. 

😍😍😍


While we were waiting to board for our flight, I told my sister that Aryanna Epperson's (an OPM TV and MTV VJ) mom looks like flying with us, because her mom is at the same boarding gate with ours. I thought Aryanna wasn't with her but my sister told me that Aryanna is actually the one on yellow jacket. Holy wow, why did it take long to figure it out myself? Kanina ko pa nakikita sa check-in counter yung girl in yellow, and all I thought.. it was Michelle Gumabao. Hahaha. Lagi kasi syang nagcecellphone kaya hindi ko nakita mabuti. Hahaha. Thanks, sizzums for figuring it out! LOL. That's why I took all the kapal in the world to have a picture taken with them. 

I've been a fan of Aryanna since she was in highschool. Eventually, I learned about her mom as well, who is a fashion and interior stylist/designer. Just some short trivia though, Aryanna just graduated from college last December 2017. You do the math and just magine how long I've been fangirl-ing her. Hahaha. 

They were so kind enough to chat with me and my sister + say yes for a picture. Ms. Jenni Epperson even hugged and kissed me when I said thank you. She even chatted with me when she saw me walking in the airplane. And I really felt so humbled and grateful for that! 💚💚💚Hihi. ☺️

First time traveling international with one of my highschool bestfriends! Yayyy! 💕

Laters, Manila!

In our plane ticket, it says that the flight will take 4 hours. That's why me and my sister decided to eat some food while on the plane. And here's what we've bought:


Air Asia meal for P180.00 only! In Cebu Pac, I remember.. it's P300.00+. Layo ng difference no? Huhu. This is Nasi Lemak meal by the way which tastes good! While the canned Pale Pilsen is P100.00.

And oh, here's a better view of the Nasi Lemak meal.

Lasagne for P150.00 only.



After 3 hours and 20 minutes (Hi, Air Asia! Correction lang po. Char!) HELLO BALI! OMG! I'M CRINGINGGG! Hihihi.

I wasn't able to take a lot of pictures while in Bali airport because we were in a hurry. Our flight got delayed by an hour actually and I was worried that the driver might have waited too long. Or that he is not yet around. Kaya panic mode na lola nyo. Anyway, I'm sharing this very Balinese interior of the Bali airport. I know it's blurred! But I don't care. Haha. 

Here's our airport transfer vehicle which came free with the villa that we booked in Seminyak. So, yay!

Here's Toby, our airport transfer driver. He looks like Cong of CongTV though. Hehehe.

Then say hello to our beautiful villa! Its name is Villa Matahari Seminyak. And I'm going to put the link below on where we have booked this.

Freshly squeezed orange juice which was waiting for us when we arrived. Cheers, Bali! By the way, we arrived at our villa at almost 1AM. You have perhaps lost track of our schedule. Don't you worry, I'm going to share about that also below.

Free mosquito repellant and sunscreen at the villa! Which we haven't got the chance to use because we forgot na rin. Hehe.

There are floaties at the pool as well. Yayyy!

And now, I'm going to show you around. Hihi.

The villa comes with 3 bedrooms, each of it has its own restroom. There's an aircon for each room as well, which comes with an electric fan too. Diba! Kumpleto!

Without any further ado, the room tour starts now.

Here's the middle room, the 2nd biggest room:



Then the bathroom.

Lakas maka-nature nung bathroom. Huhu. 😍 

Next is the master bedroom, where my mom and sister slept. Look at the interior! Ahhh! Love it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Then another look of the pool. The pool is 3-5 ft. lang. Then may part na pang-kids muna - stairs - then yung 3 ft. to 5 ft. na. 

On the 3rd room now is my bedroom. LOL. All miiine! Because Mama won't sleep alone. Hahaha. I was sharing this room with my sister but ako na lang daw mag-isa sabi ni Mama. Bahaha.

Bathroom selfie. Lels.

Look at that stone dish where you can put your toiletries + that stone toothbrush handle. Lakas maka-Flinstones! LOL. Nevertheless, I love it! Hihi.

Shower area. Hihi. No tiles! Which I think is a brilliant concept.

Then for the last part, I'll be sharing the picture of the common area where you can watch TV, watch Netflix (yes, may pa-Netflix sila kaso ang bagal lang mag-load that time), cook, eat and basically, just chill. 

There's even a crib in the common area. Huhu. Namiss ko tuloy yung alaga kong bata. Hihi.


I thought I took enough pictures of the whole villa but hindi pala. Sorry about it, it was pretty dark na rin kasi. Much better if we'll take pictures during the day.

Anyhoo, please see some more pictures through this link. It's the link of this villa via Booking (booking.com). If you'll see a Villa Matahari in Airbnb, please be informed that it is not this villa, it's a different one. I was actually eyeing for that one in Airbnb before this but it wasn't available anymore when I was checking it. Also, my sister and my friend voted for this one because of its high and very good reviews. Hihi.

By the way, you may be asking what currency they use in Bali. It's Indonesian Rupiah. And you can have your money changed to Indonesian Rupiah outside the airport. Particularly, around the parking area. It's cheaper there compared to the Foreign Exchange right outside the airport. Here's the conversion by the way: 200,000 (IDR) = P1,000.00 (PHP).

Here are some tips also while in Bali:

1. Is buying their local sim card a must? I'd like to say that it's a must, because there are times where your tour driver will park in a designated parking lot or somewhere else. And that only means that you'll have to find him. It was very helpful to us because bigla na lang nawawala driver namin! Hahaha. 

2. Download Whatsapp to communicate with your Bali contacts, like your villa host, tour driver, etc. In the hotel we checked in during our last day, they have no intercom, and they only use Whatsapp for any concerns or requests that you may have while you are at your hotel room.

3. DO NOT EXCHANGE YOUR MONEY to any suspicious Foreign Exchange offices in Bali proper or to the ones with a very very low exchange rate. Well, we didn't have any bad experience exchanging our money. But our airport transfer just warned us about it.

4. Download Grab or Uber app, in case you didn't rent a private car going to places in Bali. Best example is when going or coming from the airport. Again, internet is needed! So either you buy an Indonesian sim card or bring a pocket WiFi with you.

Some of my Bali tips will be shared on my next blogposts by the way. And before ending this blog, let me share of course our expenses and how much we paid for the villa. Plus our exact itinerary for this day.

BALI DAY 1 EXPENSES:

P287.00 - Uber to NAIA 3
P1,620.00 - travel tax
P104.00 - dinner at Tapa King
P30.00 - bottled water
P180.00 - Air Asia Nasi Lemak meal
P100.00 - Air Asia Pale Pilsen
P150.00 - Air Asia Lasagne

VILLA MATAHARI:

P11,395.00 - per head for 3 nights (inclusive of electricity, tax, cleaning fee, etc.)

DAY 1 ITINERARY:

02:27 PM - arrived at NAIA 3
05:13 PM - done with immigration; dinner
06:20 PM - boarding
07:20 PM - departure from NAIA 3
10:40 PM - arrival at Ngurah Rai International Airport
11:46 PM - done getting our luggages; done with immigration
12:45 AM - arrived at Villa Matahari Seminyak (it was 30 minutes from the airport to the villa)

There's how our Day 1 in Bali went, which is basically our journey going there. *wink* Can't wait to blog about our Day 2 in Bali! Hope to see you there!

Love,
Dona

Comments

  1. the hotel super love ❤❤❤ 11k per person for 3 nights? so magkano total? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truuue! We super love our villa! 💕 Hahaha. Huwag mo ng tanungin kung magkano total, nakakaiyak eh. 🤣🤣🤣

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

My 29th Birthday