The Hip Pinoy Christmas Fair Experience



I was finally able to go to this bazaar last weekend (December 15, 2012). And that’s a hooray for me! :D Since I’ve been wanting to go here last month, when they had their first one.

This art + food fair was on last December 15 & 16, 2012 at 225 Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City (beside Banapple 1), where a number of Pinoy crafters and entrepreneurs were selling their very own handmade products, yummy foods and refreshing drinks. 


Until now, I can’t really contain my happiness with the great finds I had from this bazaar.

So here are the photos I had that day. :)

Lovely ribbons from Keishables which are so hard to resist. Aaah!
Adorable Kleyland products. So pleasing to the eye! :D
Cutie crochet stuff from Penguin Sews.
Yummy cupcakes from Smitten Desserts which I will highly recommend to everybody. They give real fair prices! :D 
Quirkinez stall which I didn't want to leave without buying anything. I love their purses! Even their table cloth. PRIIINTS! AAAHHH!!!
Looks yummy? VERY! But hold back, they aren't edible because they're SOAPS from EdenLab! Mail them at edenlab@email.com for any inquiries.
Oh-so-goodie leather accessories from Heredia. (I know, I know, I couldn't find their online shop over the web. *sighs*) BTW, I got myself that navy blue bracelet! :D
Affordable bracelets from Adikaba. The shop's name a WINNER! :))
Yezzir! Everything here were handstamped! Love love love! <3 Say hello to Whatdacraft! Making me want to create my own stamps just like what the seller told me. She's so nice and her partner! :)
Super cute and ideal gifts from What If Handmade Shop.
Colorful arm candies from Green Berries. :)
Very crafty cards, gift tags, scrapbook stuff from La Petit Cadeau. :D
Make your accessories with Earthly Jewels. :D


 
The Hip Pinoy Christmas Fair later that day. :)
And when I have realized that the sun was no longer there. I unwantedly told myself that it's time to go, get some dinner and say goodbye to the bazaar because I still have to go to SM Megamall that night for I had to buy something.

And I had dinner nearby, at Banapple 1, with my life-long friend, Vikki, who was with me this entire time. Blimme, she came all the way from New Manila just to accompany me here. Ace to the effort, men! :)

Inside Banapple. It's very Christmas-y inside! ILAVET!
That's Vikki and I. My friend since 1996 who was also born on my birthday, birth month and birth year. Isn't it cool having a friend with the same birthday as yours? Whatever it is, thank you forever, mamen! :D

And then I finally capped the night off with these pictures.

Smittens Desserts' oh-so-yummy cupcakes (picture taken while still at Banapple). Chocolate Chip. Banoffe. Pastillas (the flavor's so unique! And I even bragged that I and Vikki were from Bulacan after the owner told us about this flavor. Haha. That's why I was so excited to taste it!). Red Velvet. The taste, the presentation and all - SUPER DUPER THUMBS UP!
These are the business card I was able to collect that night. Yaaay! :D
Oh lookie, this is the back part of Whatdacraft!'s business card. Hameyzing! Like 100x! :D Read the owner's blog on how she made this.
Boxes and gift tags from Whatdacraft!. Ribbons from Keishables. Purse from Quirkinez. Coin bracelet from Adikaba. Nautical bracelet from Green Berries. Cellphone case from PrzxyArt. Travel Blanket (yes, inside that hearty bag) from What If.
I really had fun with the bazaar! Looking forward for its next one! Yaaay! :D

More of my hops next time.

Peace and Love,
Dona    


Comments

  1. ang lakas lang makabading ng post mo. HAHAHA..XD from work of art to foods. ILAVET<3!!

    ang dami ko lang tawa sa cupcake sabon. 134 times yata. lol sino ba naman gusto maligo na parang pagkain ang sabon nya? lol IMBA!! pero sa lahat, pinaka gusto ko yung amigurumi toys. so cute.. gusto ko yung red station wagon nya at yung pagong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! More "nakakabading" blog posts next time! ;) Thank yewwws! :D

    About the cupcake sabon (sabon talaga? naalala ko lang bigla ang mga sabon sa Bantog! haha!), amoy cupcake kasi yung sabon kaya mabango! :) Yaaay! Ok, I will ship that to you as my birthday gift. Matagal tagal ka na ring hindi nakakareceive ng mail from me. Let's bring it back! Old school lang! :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023