Mother's Day Special

After years and years of missing a Mother's Day Celebration with my mom, finally, my work schedule has somehow permitted me to celebrate it with her. Yay to that! 

Oh, just please allow me to share this little rant of mine. Prior to celebrating it with her, I only had 3 precious hours of sleep because I worked on a graveyard shift the night before this. So, hello zombieland on a friggin' hot afternoon! But the heck I care, it's Mother's Day! So I shouldn't worry about anything, right? :) 

So there, I battled the extreme weather, the Manila traffic and all, to have lunch with my fam bam who went all the way to Manila from Bulacan. Oh oh oh! I should give them an award for their effort too, I think. *wink*

And now, let my photos do the talking.

Had our lunch here at Hanamaruken Ramen, since Una prefers to have meal with a soup on the side or anything that has a soup in it.


Told them that I'll be taking a snap shot and Una was in "maldita mode" so there, the blur comes. Haha.


Some of Hanamaruken Ramen's very nice displays inside.



Group selfie with Una Topakin. Hahaha.

Then our Spare Rib Ramen which is just okay.


And then, Mama being a grandmother slash mama to Una Franchezka Maldita. Lels.

Ebi Tempura in the house that are so huge! Literally! Eating a piece of it will make you so full already. Dang! Like what my mom said, "Sugpo yata yan eh!" (I think that's a big shrimp!)


Then at the end of our Japanese lunch, it was Una who almost finish our ramen. Dang this baby! She loves soup so muuuch!

Japanese lunch - done! We then rested, paid our bills then off we go! Until mom noticed the Vanilla Cupcake Bakery right after we went out of Nakamaruken Ramen. Hence, we hopped in to fill our tummies with desserts and yes, cupcakes of course! 

My super woman posing for a photo. Love you always, Ma! <3

Dainty Vanilla Cupcake Bakery table pieces.

Their beautiful chandeliers. :D

And these eye-capturing colored picture frames! (Gah. I diiied!)

And more dainty-ness inside.





















And a shameless selfie with Mama after I gave her that cupcake that she's holding. :D


Few more pictures before leaving this beautiful place.

Please excuse that little girl who obviously doesn't want a photo. Hahaha.



Not until..


We finally let her ride this "horse" (carousel) as she calls it. Oh kids! They will always be kids after all. Goshables! *laughs*

And our last POTD (Photo Of The Day): Us waiting for our mom who was shoe shopping. Haha! It's her day, girls, it's her day! ;-)
Then ta-da! We had finally went home after all of these. Ooops, wait, we dropped by Bread Talk for our last stop before we finally separated our ways. I went alone like the usual because I still have work at night. How sucks, I know. But that's totally fine because I don't mind being exhausted. It's just a matter of psych-ing your mind that you are not tired. LOL.



Wel.. I just feel really grateful for days like this! :D Days being with them are just too precious because I've been away from home for 8 consecutive years already. Yes, sadly. :( Because you know, I had to live independently since it's a lot better to work in the city. :) 

And before I make this a novel, I gotta bounce now. Laters guys! Until my next post! :D

(Used Blogger app for this post and edited this through the web.)



Comments

  1. yey! keep on posting puchi! ;) belated happy mother's day to your mom too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Luchi! And thank your for reading my blog kahit ang konti pa lang ng laman! Haha. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

My 29th Birthday