The Subspace Coffee Experience

Ola! :D Yeah! I know it's been a looooong while. Well, I have so many reasons/excuses to tell. And probably soon, I'll post about what keeps me busy everyday. :)

Moving forward, let's keep the blogging roooll! :D

So here, I'm starting to post one by one the places I've been since last year (2012). Hence, please excuse this back-posts I'll be having here. :)

Today, it'll be about the 7th Most Quirky Coffee Shop in the world. Yes! You've read it right! It's the 7TH IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! *happy dance*

Candy Magazine is the big reason how I discovered Subspace Coffee. The very first time I saw it in pictures, I immediately fell in love with it! And everyday, I was telling myself that I would really visit this very cozy & quirky coffee shop. 

By mere chance, while I was on an FX on my way to Robinson's Galleria, I saw this Subspace Coffee sign along Ortigas which made it easier for me where to find this lovable place. It was google map-less, yes!

And on a one fine day, on meeting one of my best girl friends, I suggested to have coffee, catch-up, and chill here. That gave my bucket list a one happy check mark! Yaaay!

Photos here now! :)

Cool wall decals, isn't it? 

My nurse girlfriend of The Medical City.

Yours truly, posing for the cam.

Some more of visual treats! :D

My favorite photo that day. Isn't this awesome? :D

I just love everything in this place! 

Yes! An upcycled lampshade. Win win! :D

An airplane toy at the ceiling. Coolio!

The subspace feel! :D

Add caption

What we had that day. :)

The bar.

Lights. Lights. Lights. 

Modelling for this cozy wall. JK! Never thought that putting plate numbers together on a wall can give a magical touch! :)

When looking up inside Subspace Coffee. :)
So there.. that's all for now, folks. 

Until my next hops!

Cheers!
Dona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

My 29th Birthday