On The 27th Day Of Christmas

What a title I know. Haha. Sobrang pinag-isipan! I don't know why, but this particular lyrics of the song "12 Days Of Christmas" was the very first thing that came to my mind while I was viewing the photos that me and my cousins had during the Christmas holidays.

When we were still young, we always make it a point that all of us are together during Christmas holidays or summer break. We'll usually spend 3-5 days together - we'll stay at our grandma's house on Christmas day and then the next day, we'll spend it at our cousin's place in Antipolo City. And then by 27th or 28th of December, I and my sister will be fetched by our mom to go out of town. That was our routine since I was a kid until 2013 but this Christmas, it became pretty different because we decided to spend our 27th and 28th day of December at our grandma's house again.

So, on the 27th, the 5 of us got completed by the evening.


Our very loving lola ordered a KFC Bucket Meal for all of us. Plus her favorite Amber's Pancit Bihon which is incredibly delicious! :D


And here's a proof that we loved everything that lola has ordered. Haha. 


These sisters who are my first cousins were very happy then when our uncle told us that this huge box of Pepero was waiting for us. Haha. HOOORRRAAAYYY! Ubos ka agad! LOL.

After we have taken our dinner, we just chatted, laughed and rested our tummies. Then we decided to hang out at our lola's living room. :)

Let me share also some of the cute stuff that our lolo and lola kept all over the years at their home sweet home. <3


This is the penguin tumbler that all of us were eyeing. Haha. And let me share with you also a short story about this - my cousins and I were dying to know where this tumbler came from but everybody from my lola's house were clueless too like us. And since it's only our lolo whom we haven't asked yet, we have concluded that this was from him. The soonest I saw our lolo arrived here at their house, I immediately asked if he know anything about this mysterious tumbler. Hahaha. Lo and behold, we were right with our conclusion. LOL. Thank you lolo for not denying to us that you have bought this. If you've told me that you have no idea about this too, we've probably gone crazy. Hahaha. (OA much!) But kidding aside, who wouldn't want this kind of tumbler right? IT'S JUST SO CUTE! 

Apparently, he bought this from the food stall near SM Megamall Cinema. :)

Back to the topic now. Humaba na kasi masyado yung kwento ko sa tumbler eh. Hahaha. 

More stuff from my lola's house:



Christmas figurines that lola has kept all over the years and a number of photo framed family pictures which included us of course! :)


And here we were having our own monkey businesses. Haha. Hello, Isa! :)

After we chilled here at our lola's living room, we then headed to our bedroom - the bedroom we always occupy whenever we are here which is actually my dad's bedroom.

In here, you'll see this collection:




These toys are owned by my dad's and his siblings. These were their toys when they were still a kid. And since these are very precious to them, they didn't dispose them nor stored them in a box. Rather, they kept and displayed them. How cool, right? 

Hmmm. I wonder how much these toys are worth if The Pickers will come to my grandma's house and buy these? Or in Pawn Stars, how much do you think Rick, Corrie and Chum Lee will buy these? Hahaha. But no, I won't, neither my cousins will sell these toys of our fathers. Nevuuuh! :)

Then later that night, our lola invited us to go to Meralco Village which is just a few kilometers away from her house. Too bad that I didn't bring my phone when we went there because it was lowbat. Same thing with my GoPro, how sucks I know. :( We didn't stay long there anyways because the place was pretty crowded. Kaya.. sige na nga, ok lang na wala kaming pictures that night except for that 1 picture that my uncle took for us.

Moving over, we were treated by our eldest cousin with an ice cream before we went home. And look! It's not your ordinary ice cream but a Magnuuum! Haha. 



Thank you, Patreng for theeese! We love it! 

P.S. Why that face, Donelle? HAHAHA!


Along side our ice cream trip, we ate some midnight snacks also like this brownie squares that are so chewy and fudgy! This was indeed one of the best brownies I ever tasted my whole life! I SWEAAAR! The taste of it is close to Becky's. :) 

Gahhh! I would like to order a bunch of this for myself and for my loved ones in the future that's why I took a picture of it so I could have their contact number and so that I could share it with you also. :)

And thensss.. we ended our night by knocking down ourselves. Haha. In short, we all fell asleep already few hours after we went to our bedroom.

So, that's all for now guys! I'll be writing another post again soon.

Ta-ta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023