Happy Birthday, Mika!

Here's to starting my new year with a blast - spending it with the crazy highschool girlfriends. Yays!

New Year to me is also a reminder that one of the closest persons in my life will be celebrating her birthday. That's why here, at the 2nd day of year 2016, I met up with highschool girlfriends for a birthday "salubong".



Dinner at Buffalo Wings (Estancia, Capitol Commons).
















I won't talk about the food, let this link do it for you. K? :) 



Then, after minutes of chikahan & indulging with our food, here's the birthday celebrant with the superb cake that we gave to her, which is BTW from Caramia. Definitely recommendable! 



And since it's too early yet to go home and that we also wanted to drink, we decided to head to Kapitolyo and took some shots there. :)


Hello, St. Patrick's!



When our drinks arrived - Amareto Sour, Sangria and San Miguel flavored beer for the loser me. Lels.


Chikahan and laughing our hearts out in between then the aftermath. Ta-daaa! 


It's been a crazy and fun night as usual! Pero bitin pa rin ang bondiiing namin! Haha. That's the thing about these people, hindi kami nauubusan ng pag-uusapan. :D 

After we got tipsy and all, we decided to go home already kahit wala pang 12AM bilang may tinamaan na samin ng alak. Haha. In spite of that, these girls still drove me home. Tapos, kung saan saan pa kami dumaan to buy my prepaid card & McDo take out for the boyfie. Lels. Kapal ng mukha ko! Haha. Pero pinush ko na talaga, to kill time na rin. And that's where we did the birthday salubong already. :) 

Thanks, Jieps and Balengs for the fun night! Love you both to bits! It's always fun to celebrate birthdays with the 2 of you, kahit na I get my birthday blues at times. Haha. 

XOXO,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023