Run At Track 30th

Heya there, blog! It's been a long while! Missed you super! Hihi. I finally got the time to update you. 

Anyway, while transferring photos from my phone, I realized.. why not blog about my life's important happenings, starting with the day that I got my not-so-brand-new smart phone. :) Got it last October 2016, so.. expect blogs starting October 2016. Haha.

So, here was my last run for the year of 2016 which is last October pa. (I know! Ewwwness to my laziness! LOL.) I ran with my dear teammates at work. :D And we decided to run at Track 30th in BGC (Bonifacio Global City) which is just a walking distance away from our office. Perks! Yay!

Here's our groufie before we ran.

One more, girls! Yung medyo centered naman. Haha.

Too bad that I wasn't able to take pictures while running.:(  Kapagod kasi, bes! Haha. Take a look at these pictures of ours na lang which were taken after running. Hihi. :D

Post-run group picture.


Picture with the sunset naman. Hihi.



Then, while waiting for our Grab ride. I took some snaps of the beautiful BGC at night.





Add caption

Gah! I miss BGC and I miss jogging! It's just sobrang tamad ko lang po talaga mag-exercise kaya hindi na ko nakakapag-jog. Haha. Aside from missing those 2 things, I also miss my joggingmates! Kaway kaway to Jai! :( We super miss having you as our shiftmate! <3

Anyhoo..

How did you like the BGC pictures so far? Me? I did like it very much! Haha. Those particular pictures of BGC at night are just like Singapore's (in my opinion). Don't you also think so? Hihi.

Well, this is all for now, folks! Until my next blog!

Happy Holiday and belated Happy Christmas!

Xoxo,
Dona <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023