That Oakwood Premier Experience Day 2

Heya! Finally back to continue my blog story about my staycation in Oakwood Premier last December two o sixteen. 😀

Like I mentioned in my previous blog entry, our 2nd day in Oakwood was our pictorial sesh. 😉 So, please! Huwag ma-umay sa pictures namin. Okay? 😂

It all started when Christine started showing us her winter clothes which she'll be using for her Korea trip. Hihi.

Wait! Look at this gurrrl o! So pretty as always!


Then, we started borrowing everything that she was showing us. Haha. 

Getting ready...
 Ayan naaa! 


PAK!






Japan! Japan! Haha.
So pretty talaga ng baklitang ito!


And these pictures follow:

Hoy, Sarah! Magbalat ka na nga ng patatas! Haha.

FREE FALL! LELS.

DONA: "NAPAKA-INIT NA!" 😂😂😂

I wanted to share a lot more of our pictorial sesh but for some reasons, hindi ko alam kung bakit ayaw ma-add nung pictures sa bottom ng blog na 'to. So weird!

Anyway.. maybe it's a sign that I need to stop sharing pictures of ours. Haha.

Until my next blog, folks!

Ta-ta!
Dona 💚




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023