That Weekend In Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar (Day 2)

Hello! Welcome to the Day 2 of our stay in Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar! (Which is also our last day actually. Hehe.)

As promised, here's our swamp of pictures there. I'm hoping you won't get tired of looking at them. :D

Our day 2 starts now..


Hello, Mr. Sun! Good morning!

When I stepped out of our balcony, here's what welcomed me - a group of tourist having their breakfast while at the balsa.
WOWWW!
After some kodakan moments, we prepped up for the day. 

Then while walking out of our hotel room, I chanced upon this staircase that gave me some Harry Potter feels. Hihi.


A few minutes after.. it's breakfast tiiime! The breakfast is at the 2nd floor of the reception area which I showed in my Day 1 blog.


Breakfast view.


Here were some of the food that I decided to indulge with that day. 


I had Adobo and egg. Sadly, they don't have Tocino, Longganisa or Beef Tapa in the buffet. Huhuhu. I understand that it's a Filipino breakfast but who wants Adobo for breakfast? Not me probably. 
Anyway, here are some food that I decided to have, which are only a few because there wasn't much of variety. 


Kutsinta and the butter for my bread down below.


Another breakfast view. Hehe.
After having breakfast, photowalk came in! Hihi.  And I found this nice staircase after leaving the breakfast hall. Hence, you know the drill! Haha. PICTURES of course!




SUPER LOVE THIS LACMA-ISH FEEL IN LAS CASAS! 



More photos when we went to Las Casas' replica version of Escolta.


Dang, Casa Byzantina! You are so beautiful! 

Then our photowalk continues...

😂😂😂

Back to back with my mom. Haha.


European architecture feels!




Walking around, we stumbled upon this house and Mama said that their house looked like this when she was still young. Then I said to myself, it's clasical-ly beautiful!





We also saw this Kalesa that can approximately accommodate 12-15 persons. Yay!



More sight seeings followed.


This is what the swimming pool in Las Casas looks like. Hehe.



Pica Pica area which will be surely mentioned to you once you check-in/register. :)


Casa Mexico - one of my favorite houses in Las Casas.

This one is also a favorite of mine - Casa Candaba.




After some time, we then decided to join the Heritage Tour which is mostly about the historical houses inside Las Casas. There's the ancestral house of Jose Rizal, Casa Quiapo, Casa Meycauayan and a lot more. 

Check the pictures below to see them. ☺️

There was a skit before the tour in Jose Rizal's ancestral house started. And I'd say that it was very good!

Inside now of our National Hero's ancestral home.



Sorry that I didn't take much of pictures because a part of me is a little scared. Hehe.




Here's Casa Meycauayan where the owner of Las Casas stays in whenever he's here. It's a private house by the way.


Casa Quiapo giving us some Harry Potter feels also.


As shared by our tourist guide, this particular casa is the most sinful house among all the houses in Las Casas because when this house got abandoned, it became a "torohan" and a part of this house became an abortion clinic. Super sad (and scary), really.









Inside Casa Candaba which is practically the museum part of Las Casas.

And here's Casa San Miguel which is close to my heart.


Casa Hagonoy.
Now, to my most favorite house in Las Casas. 💕














More aura from us, 3. Haha.


My sister, myself and our mom. ❤️





The beautiful Plaza Marcelino. 😍

My so-called, "My House" because it's color green, my favorite color. Hehe.




Mama posing in front of what she calls "drawing". Hehehe. Cute mo, ma! 💚

I believe, this was Casa Tuguegarao?


Then one more aura-han moments at this place that I and my sister had been eye-ing on. Haha.



OH! PAK. GANERN! 😅


Last pictures in front of our hotel. 😊





Finally, calling it a day! 


Thank you to my dear sister for this weekend treat! Also to Mama who sponsored all our meals. Hehehe. And to the whole Las Casas staff who'd been very accommodating to us! Of course, to our Man up there Who's making all of these possible. Hihi. 

Hope you enjoyed this post of mine! Come and see this place yourself! Because it's totally recommendable.

P.S. I was planning to swim on the pool and the beach but none of it happened because I got so tired already with all our activities here. Hehe.

For more details of this place, kindly visit this website.

Enjoy!
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023