SpiderLabs In Boracay (Day 4)

Writing about our last day in Boracay with my officemates. And here are the links to our Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3, just in case you want to read about it. Hihi.

So, our last day was spent chilling in Boracay before flying back home to Manila. I forgot to mention in our Day 3 that I and my office BFFs slash my college friends had a drink during the night. It was just a chill drinking sesh as we don't want to get really drunk. Lolahood mode on! LOLLL. We just had some cocktails and it was then that I realized na tapos na pala ako sa cocktails era ko. Mas gusto ko na lang mag-San Mig Apple during those moments. Haha. But then, San Mig Apple was unavailable that time. Sad life. Lels.

Going back to our Day 4, we, I mean.. my friends started their morning by swimming in the beach. And my sleepy ass self refused to join them because the bed won't let me go. Hahaha. But when they got back from the swimming, that's when I decided to finally wake up. Too late eh? IDK. IDK myself sometimes. Sleep has been always my priority in life kasi. Hahaha. But seriously, my boyfriend could attest to my undying love for sleeping. Bahaha.

Anyhoo! Sharing to you now the photos we had on our Day 4. 😬

Jona has accompanied me in swimming kahit katatapos lang nila mag-swim. So sweet of Jonabels! Hihi. 💚

Last breakfast in La Carmela.

Trio ft. Val. Hehe.

Morning view and look at the beach! Ganda ng kulayyy! 😍





When lunch time came in, the batch 2 were the only ones left in Boracay. The batch 1's departure was way way ahead of us. Gabi pa flight namin guys. Haha. So many time to explore Boracay pa. Wheee!



Then we decided to have lunch or should I say, late lunch in Cha Cha's as recommended to us. Nasa Station 2 lang pala sya, kamote! Nakarating pa kami sa hinayupak na Station 1 dahil yun yung sabi samin ng Google Maps. Pahamak amp! Haha. Napagastos pa kami sa trike at napagod. But nonetheless, worth it ang pagod kasi ang ganda nung place! 😍😍😍






Batch 2.













Dibaaaaa? Sabihin nyong hindi maganda yung place? Upakan ko kayo. Hahaha. Kidding aside, Cha Cha's is located inside the Coast hotel. And here are the details for it:

Address: Station 2 Beachfront, Brgy. Balabag, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, Philippines
Contact number: +63 36 288.2634
Opening hours: 24 Hours 7 Days

After some waiting.. we headed our way to Kalibo airport and we got there at 7PM. Our flight was supposed to be around 9PM. Good thing that the plane which is currently at the airport is not yet full. That's why the airport staff told us to hurry a little because we're about to board on the plane. Hooray! Napa-aga rin ang uwi namin kahit papano. 


Chanced upon this art which I believed was meant for me kasi I love art! Hehe. I posted this in my Instagram and had tagged the person who made this. Surprisingly, he/she liked and commented on my post. Hihi. Kiligz!

With my seatmates, Cat and Sheila. They've been my seatmates going to Boracay as well. Hehe.


Overall, it was a fun and unforgettable experience! As I keep on telling before, first time ko mapunta sa company na may pa-travel na ganito, all expense paid + may per diem pa. Our company is so generous! Reallyyy! (Special thanks to our manager who always go miles to boost the morale of his people). Mabuhay ka, sir! Hehe. Sepanx had really hit me hard after this trip. Maybe, I'm just that happy and thankful to my whole SpiderLabs Manila family. That's why it saddens me to see some from our team leaving as they venture new opportunities. But it is what it is, change is the only constant thing in this world. People do really come and go. That's a sad fact.

As I end this writing, I just want to say thank youuu, SpiderLabs family for so many things! 💚💚💚

Cheers!
Dona 

Comments

  1. taray ng company nyo may per diem sa boracay! horraaayy! saya lang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023