My 29th Birthday

Like the unusual, hehe, I celebrated my birthday this year. Last year, I wasn't able to celebrate it much because my sister and I chose to spend my birthday by watching Incubus' concert!!! You guysss!

My sister gifted me a VIP ticket for it. And we were on the first row during that concert. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE! Never in my wildest dream that I'll see them that close. TYSM again to my sister who made it all possible! Huhuhu. 

But this year, I decided to treat my family on my birthday. Yeeha! And thank, God for the blessings (also the extra money I had during this month)! Plus, He made my family available that day. Happy me! Hehe.

So here..

I treated my Agudo & Farrales family in Gino's (Brick Oven Pizza) in EDSA Shangri-la Plaza for lunch.

Picture with my Agudo fam bam.

Picture with my Farrales family.

My babies at home! Una and Dos.

Picture with my beautiful momma.


Picture with my uber bait na Papa.

Picture with the best-est sister in the world.

And a special concert for my birthday. CHARRROT! Hahaha.

Indeed, it was a beautiful birthday with my family! And I'll be forever grateful for them. Love them sooo (even if I don't tell them that everyday)! I don't know how I'm going to survive in this lifetime without them. Huhu.

FIN.

And that's all, folks!

Supreme love and respect,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023