Ohayou, Japan! (Day 6)

Ohayou! I'm back to give you a little break from all the devastating things that's currently happening and this is also to let your thoughts travel with me 3 months back when social or physical distancing wasn't mandated yet.


One of my film shots in Nara. 🎞📸

To give you a gist of what you'll be reading, it'll just be about our Day 6 in the land of the rising sun, Japan. 🇯🇵 And here's our short but sweet itinerary during our 2nd to the last day there. 


DAY 6:

Nara Deer Park

O, di ba! Super short but sweet! 😉


But wait! As a recap, here are my previous Japan blogs. You may click the title so you could be redirected to it.


Ohayou, Japan (Day 1)

Ohayou, Japan! (Wizarding World of Harry Potter)
Ohayou, Japan (Day 2)
Ohayou, Japan (Day 3)
Ohayou, Japan (Day 4)


Alright, for day 6. Here are the things that I/we did:

Selfie at this shop near our hotel in Kyoto at 07:31AM, on my way to buying breakfast.

Then by past 10AM, we are at Kyoto Station already, all set to go to Nara.

And as explained by our Japan Trip leader (ehem, Shav! haha), traveling to Nara is like going to Pampanga from Manila by train. And if I can still remember it correctly, we rode 2 trains going to Nara that lasted for 1 hour and 15 minutes. (Hey, Team Japan! Feel free to DM me for corrections. Haha.)


Ooops. Anello bags spotted! Hahaha.

One thing that I love about Japan is that - there are coin lockers at train stations.


Walk, walk, walk.


Since I'm a big fan of Christmas, here's one display that I just couldn't miss taking a picture of. Hehe.

Moving on, on the way to Nara, I saw 2 Nintendo buildings that I couldn't ever forget. The feeling was surreal, as O.A. as it may sound. Haha. I'm not even a gamer yet I got really happy when the train passed by those buildings. Wala lang, SKL. Childhood days kasi eh! 😬

Then after more than an hour of train ride, WELCOME TO NARA! 🦌🦌🦌


Huge map of Nara Deer Park up here.


First deers we spotted. Weeeh! Lakas maka-happy! 😍


And another one, who was casually sitting and people watching. Haha.


Pardon my selfie with the beautiful autumn leaves. 🍂🍁

And the deer-feeding starts now.

By the wayz, to feed the deers in Nara, you can buy the cookies below (being held by JM) that can be bought around Nara. Usually, it's a Japanese guy who sells them with a big Umbrella and box in a cart. Basta malalaman mo na lang na yun na yun. Haha. 

But if you do not want to feed them with food and just wanna play or touch them, it's completely fine. But don't forget to take precautions because these deers can be aggressive at times. Let's not forget that they're still animals after all. 🙂

Touching or taking a picture of the deers is free by the way. No need to pay anything. Just another note: please do not put plastic wrappers or snacks on the side of your backpacks because the deers tend to bite and pull them off. And you don't want to play tug of war with them, believe me.

Gosh. I hope I didn't scare you! Because nevertheless, it was heck of an experience bonding with the deers! Hihi.

And here are our photos with them:


JM as the starter. 😉


You're next, Cheks! Ganda ng smile o! 😉


Cheks and Beks. 😉


Then, it's Aimee's turn now.


And a deer selfie before I feed them. This is one of my Instagram pictures actually! Hahaha. 


Here we go! Hihi.

Anothah one. 


And another one. LOL. 

Afterwards..


Group shot! 💕And missing Cam's face. Huhubels.


My baon - I call it a "Lasagna Roll". (Takot lang magutom. Lagi na lang! 😂)


With the Ga's, Jonabels and July. 🌈


One more shot, yung whole body naman. Haha. 😬✌🏼
Then group photo again while we take a break from all the deer-feeding. Also this was when we were deciding where to eat, na nauwi naman sa 7 11. Hahaha. Grabehan! 🤣


Love yah, Team Japan! 💕


Class picture. Mehehe.


By the way, you can rent a bike in Nara but nobody was manning ths bike rental area below. That's why we weren't able to rent one. Huhu.

But I think, you can google for its know how's.



LUNCH TIME.

We have no picture from 7 11 but here's a snippet from a video that I took while we were eating outside 7 11 at 6 degree celsius. Haha. That temp is already a big deal for us because we live in a tropical country. In short, hindi kami sanay sa lamig! Lels.


Literal na kain sa labas, mamsh. 😅


Oh by the way! I bought this yummy pudding in 7 11 (Nara) that a friend recommended. 👍🏼


Buying this for another friend. 💕


Then, there was this hub at the back of Starbucks. Shalaaa!

After our Strarbucks visit, we decided to explore more of Nara Deer Park

And we passed by this beautiful tunnel (pero yung loob niya, parang hindi ka bubuhayin). Lol.



Welcome to Rufino! Charot


Here's the Nara National Museum which we didn't enter anymore because it was closed during this time.

Therefore, chill and mingle with the deers na lang.






Para na siyang monument diyan. LOL.



 Then prepare to see more of my face as you scroll down. Haha.









END.


Then pictures with my friends.



With Cheks and Beks. Don't worry, RJ. Cute ka pa rin naman! Lablabs! 😙


My lovely roomie, Con. Guys, single and ready to mingle siya. PM me for deets! Haha.

And the Sweet Escape photo shoot continues. "Chour!"  -RJ, 2020 🤣


END. 

There's actually more photos of our photoshoot as you scroll down. Hehe.



Ooops, ang umagaw at ang legal wife. LOL.



After chilling and mingling with the deers, we decided to visit a temple. So, hello to another series of walkathon again, you guys. Haha.





A classic house on our way.

Then hepepep! Picture daw muna ulit ang mga artista. Haha.





O, di baaa! Endless Love: Autumn In My Heart feels! 💕

Pwede na ba? Let me know lang if you need talents ha! Mapag-uusapan naman yan and we give friendship discounts. Hahaha.

And then.. back to the walking.






Kinda want to take this home to make it as a Christmas ornament. Hehe.

But minutes after, I was called again by our photographer. Hahaha.











Pweds na ba? Little Red Riding Hood ang peggg! 🤣

Also, my stunning red coat is from @basiccollectionph for 365.00 only! What a steal, right? You can check and follow them in Instagram. And their account is below. 



CONTINUATION..


Restroom sign in a stone.


Then, walk.. walk.. walk.. again. 😊










Until we finally decided to stop walking and just rest. Hahaha. We all wanted to call a Grab/Angkas at this very moment because our feet were already giving up. Kung pwede lang talaga. Trololol.



After some resting and cellphone-ing (haha), we finally decided to leave.




Team Japan 2019.



And we took a different route this time. 





...which is a lot better! More beautiful sites to see! And more opportunity to see the beauty of nature. 🥰


May pa-sapa pa, guyth. Hihi. 



Then, kodakan time! 

Con, my roomie and my photo buddy too. Hehe. 💕


With Aims, my buddy since college. Year 2006 represent!

With Jona, my friend since college too! Kami nila Aims, we're the Trio by the way. Haha.
Tapos, pagkatapos nun, umawra na naman ulit ang lola niyo. Hahaha.








At si JM rin. Haha.



And here's another photo of us before we bidded goodbye to Nara. 😔

Then, when the sun was setting down, we finally decided to go back to our hotel.


Welcome to Nara na nahuli na ang picture. Hahaha.

Here's Cheks asking which train to ride. Hoho! Thanks, Cheks for being the sub-spokesperson! 😊


And when I thought that our trip to Don Quijote is already done, apparently, it wasn't! Hahaha.



I'm not gonna share Don Quijote photos anymore except for their Tax Free Counter for your future reference.


This is what Don Ki Tax Free Counter normally looks like, but in other branches, it is smaller.


Here are the requirements so you could avail a travel refund.


View of Kyoto Tower at night. 😍

Then on the train station going back to the hotel, JM treated us with this ala-Moshi Manju pastries. Hihi. Thanks again for this, JM!


On the way to our hotel now. 😬


Excuse my haggard face! Haha.

Then a few minutes after, we're back at the hotel now.

Ola! I'm sharing my dinner that night. Hihi.


Told you, it's my favorite! 


Soft waffle with custard filling. Super yum yum! 🤤


And last but not the least, this milk tea candy which is the bomb! Ang sarap niya and may parang sago talaga inside. 😬 P.S. Baliktad pala yung pic. Haha.

There we go. Let's call it a day and thank you for reading my blog! 💕

Here's my DAY 6 EXPENSES by the way:
(in Philippine Peso)

430.00 - train fare from Kyoto to Nara
200.00 - M's Inn Hotel accommodation tax
444.50 - 7 11 lunch and snacks
669.50 - Starbucks coffee beans
440.00 - Daiso (bought some stuff here)
430.00 - train fare from Nara to Kyoto
TOTAL: 2,610.00

I was supposed to put our Day 7 stories in this blog too but there are excessive pictures already. So, I'll just do it like how I usually do it - to write a per day blog. 😊

That's all for now.

Sayonara,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023