First Monthsary at The Cabin Resorts


Hello, blog! It's been a while and I missed you so much. Life has been very busy lately but it's the right kind of busy - because I've been busy with my work, my husband and my family. 💚

So, yes, today, I am blogging as a wife and I'm just ecstatic to share what we've been up to during our first month as a couple aka mag-jowa. 🥰 I know this is kinda late but this is better than never, right? Hehehe.

On our first monthsary, we thought of going somewhere since it's a special day of ours and first monthsary comes once in a lifetime only, right? We picked The Cabin Resorts to celebrate it. It's located in San Miguel, Bulacan which is literally just a few kilometers from us.


We spotted this Nipa Hut in the middle of the rice field which Kelly loved. That's why I took a photo of it.


When the gates of the The Cabin Resorts opened, we were welcomed by their staff. Their staff greeted us and gave us a couple of instructions about their rules and safety protocols. He inspected our belongings to check if we brought any of their prohibited items. If I can recall it correctly, cooking of food is not allowed at the resort. Hence, cooking materials and cooking ingredients are not allowed to be brought in.

We were told to park first before checking-in and a staff will just call us if it's already our turn. 

The Cabin Resorts office/check-in area.


But first, a photo with my hunny bunny. 💚

The Cabin Resorts rules, activities, amenities, etc.

A peak at their food selections.

After checking-in, a staff had assisted us with our stuff using this cute ala-bicycle cart. Yay!


Then, ta-da! Welcome to our cabin!

The Cabin which is good for 2 pax.

The only downside here at the resort was - it's hot since it's an open area. We weren't able to do any activities outside because of the heat. That's why we just chilled inside the cabin just went out during sunset. Hehehe. Our cabin is air conditioned by the way. So, yay!

View during sunset.

When we were just about to order food, my sweetest husband (who was only my jowa during this time) surprised me with a sunset picnic. So kilig! Hehe.

This sunset picnic can be availed through The Cabin Resorts website by the way. You'll just have to pick which picnic selection and what time you prefer it to be served. Then, they'll prepare it for you.


Here are the food that are included with the package that my husband has selected.

Bacon and Mozzarella w/ chili honey.

Grazing Petite (Deli and Cheese Platter)


4 pcs assorted danish which is super yum!

We uber enjoyed our picnic together. The food were so delicious! Hihi. Just too bad that we weren't able to finish all of it. Huhu. When, sunset came and the mosquitoes started to visit us, we decided to go back inside our cabin.


That same night, Kelly has pulled off a surprise all by my himself.


Huhu. How romantic of my husband for doing this! I'm such a lucky girl! Little did I know that he'll be proposing to me during this night. Haaay. Thank you so much my dear husband, I will never ever forget this engagement day of ours! 🥰

This was my view as soon as I have stepped out the bathroom. He asked me to stay in the bathroom first as he was preparing his surprise for me. Hihi.

Here's a couple photo of us after the proposal, our dance and everything romantic in between. Hihi.


I am now engaged with the love of my life! Hihi.

Then, fast-forward. Here's the proposal-aftermath. Haha. We've cleaned the mess that we've made. Hehehe.


After that oh-so-romantic moment of ours, we've ordered our dinner. Luckily, the resort staff do serve food in the cabins. Para sa mga tamad na katulad namin, this is perfect! Haha.

Sizzling Tofu? and Sisig.


Our happy faces as we're about to eat. Hehehe.

Our second day.


We ordered our breakfast a night before and here we are eating by the cabin again. 😬


During our second day, we were observing whether it'll be a hot day or not. Guess what? It was hot again! LOL. That's why we just stayed inside the cabin again and just watched Netflix instead through Kelly's iPad. There's a TV inside the cabin but it has no Netflix. Hehe. 



By 4PM, we decided to swim. Yay!


Our first photo ever being in a swimming pool. Hihihi.


My husband taking a photo of me. Lels.

And here's how I looked like at that moment.

I told my husband that we should have a photo showing off the pool which he happily obliged. 🥰

Awww. Look at that beautiful sky that day!

Restaurant.

The Loft Cabins which is good for more 6 pax if I'm not mistaken.

Then, here's what you'll see once you enter the restaurant.



How relaxing, isn't it? ☺️


After taking a bunch of pictures, it's swimming time! 😬


Awww. What a lovely sunset! 😍


A photo after swimming and before our din din. Yay! 

Our third day.

Not much of pictures during our third day because technically, it's our day of check-out. Such a short time to spend together before we go home. Huhu.

Another photo of the Loft Cabin.

Then my husband took a photo of me hiding on a shade of tree. Haha.

After walking around, we decided to have our breakfast at the restaurant instead of our usual meals by the cabin. Mehehe.


Waiting time with our masks on, of course! Safety first! 

Sausage Breakfast which has a super generous serving!

Then, Tocino Breakfast.

Oh hello there, handsome! 😍

After breakfast and packing our stuff, it's time to go home. Huhu.



Bye for now, The Cabin Resorts! It was a pleasure! Until we meet again. And we are just super glad that you are just a few kilometers away from home. 💚

Light, peace and love,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023