Trip To Aklan (Day 4 & 5)


Hello there, blog! I know it's been months of not blogging and I just suddenly had the urge to finally write here 2 nights ago. That's why I'm here! I'm back! 😊

In case you missed it, here were my blog entries for:

Trip To Aklan (Day 1)

Trip To Aklan (Day 2)

Trip To Aklan (Day 3)


So for my 4th day/my last full day in Aklan, I have spent it by just enjoying the island. To kick it off, me and my friends had lunch at an uphill side of Boracay Island. I forgot what that place is called but we passed by Bulabog Beach getting there.

If you haven't heard of Bulabog Beach yet, let me give you a glimpse of it through these photos:




So happy to be with this one again! 💚

First things first: coffee.


Ang tapang ng iced coffee na 'to! Haha. Pero ginusto ko 'to. LOL.

We got invited for a boodle fight lunch at this place. It offers such a good view and it has the view of the so-called "back beach" of Boracay Island.



This is a Chinese-owned land which was previously rented by a Korean who used to do business here. (Sorry if magulo, basta that's the whole story). To continue, the Korean who rented this land, had used this place as an "outdoor studio" for wedding photoshoots - pre-nup shoots to be exact. But since pandemic came, we heard that his business went down and that this land had document problems (I think) that's why they stopped operating.

Fast forward..

The place looks like this now.

Sadly, it got abandoned. But someone is actually taking care of this place and they're the ones who invited us here. They are Filipinos by the way and their boss allows them to bring friends here. And that's how we got here. Hehehe.

I know that this place was already abandoned but look at the view! 😍

Of course, we won't miss the chance to have a photo here. 😬

Such a fun bunch to be with. Super duper lovely ladies! 🥰



After having a quick tour of the place and taking photos, the boodle fight lunch is served!



And we only paid a total of P700+ for everything which is very cheap, right? I mean, look at the amount of food that was served to us. Whoa!

After having this sumptuous lunch, we just continued touring the place.

Look what welcomed us! A stairway to heaven? Just kidding. And a cute pink Volkswagen car which was sadly got abandoned too.

There's also a mini swimming pool behind the car and imagine how the place looked like if all of these was still in a good shape?


Siyempre, picture-ready pa rin ang mga ate niyo. Haha!



There's also a nice tree nearby + a swing that we were able to use for photo ops (again). LOL.




Additional is this Bali-ish Nipa Hut behind us with flowers in it. 😬


After having lunch, we just went back to our accommodation and then we crashed our friends' accommodation next - to swim in their pool. Mehehe.


There was a Chinese kid who kept on talking and playing with us. And I decided to take a picture of Talking Tom (below) which is one of his toys. SKL, the kid has tons of toys and he showed all of them to us. TBH, I'm not even sure if those are all his toys already. Kasi ang dami niya talagang nilabas na toys! Haha.


Right after swimming, my friends accompanied me to Silong Coffee and Two Seasons which I have been itching to try.





Here at Two Seasons now to have our 4 Cheese Pizza and Oyster Sisig.

KOI FISHES! 😍 Snapped this one to share to my husband. Hihi.

Fast forward again.

Pota ang haba ng pila sa Two Seasons pero gustong-gusto ko talaga i-try. Kaya sige, ito na. Aantayin na namin yung more than 2 hours na pila. Haha. Kakaloka. Tambay na lang muna sa beach. 


At grabe lang yung last sunset ko sa Boracay before I go back home. 😭

ANG GANDAAA! 😍😍😍





Finally at Two Seasons! 😬


4 Cheese Pizza

I love that they give free honey. Whoot whoot!

Porkchop that was recommended by our friend.

Oyster Sisig FTW!

Then after the super good dinner that we just had, hindi ako pinatakas ng mga friends ko. Sabi ko kasi, magpaparty kami sa gabi but I didn't go last night kasi ang sakit talaga ng ulo kooo. Kaya bawi tayo in today's video.

First stop was here at 2BB (2 Brown Boys).



And second stop was here at their favorite bar: Exit


Hindi naman ako nagtagal actually because I have a flight to catch in 6 hours. And this was their budol to me prior to bar hopping in Exit, magpicture lang daw kami then pwede na raw ako umuwi. LOL.


On my way home, it started to rain. Then 30 minutes when I got home, dumating na rin sila. LOL. Nagbrownout pala kasi kaya napauwi sila ng di oras.

4 hours later, here I am at Boracay port, bounded-home. Yey yey! I can't wait to go home and see my husband again!



There was a heavy rain prior my flight and I was so so nervous that my flight will be cancelled or delayed. Thank the heavens that it didn't because gusto ko na talaga makita yung asawa ko! This was the longest time that we've ever been away from each other - 4 days. ☹️ Napaka-OA but if you're already married, you sure know how sad it feels to be away from your husband/wife. Hehe.



Then, voila! I'm now boarded on the plane! 😬 May outlet pala diyan sa harapan ko pero hindi ko naman nagamit because my charger was at my suitcase.





Touch down, NAIA 3! Wuhoo!


I took a picture of this because hindi ko makita kung nasaang carousel yung maleta ko at nandito lang pala. Ang layo sa carousel. KALOKA.

Very quick lang when I got my luggage. That's why, waiting game for my husband who will be fetching me. Hihihi. 🥰


4 days after, we are together again! Yey! And we promised na hindi na mauulit. Well, as much as possible talaga! I feel that there will be a need for us to be away from each other in the future because of work or other reasons, but we'll try our best to avoid that from happening again. 😊


Here in Batangas to visit my parents-in-law. 😬


Then wala lang, I just wanted to take these photos as we go home. 😊


The beautiful Mt. Banahaw in sight.

If you made this far, THANK YOU! Thank you for reading my blog!

See you again next time!

Toodles,
Dona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023