Christmas/Anniversary Photoshoot With My Husband

So, yesterday, me and my husband had our first photoshoot together. It's our Christmas/Anniversary Photoshoot to be exact. I wanted our photoshoot to exactly happen on our 1st wedding anniversary date - December 1 but unfortunately, there's no photoshoot slot available for that day. With that being said, we just picked the date which was closest to our anniversary's date.

Since last month, I was already looking for a good yet affordable photo studio for our anniversary shoot. I have inquired to my friends and some studios but their packages were ranging from P8,000 to P15,000 which I found expensive already. Luckily, I found a package na pasok sa budget and super nagustuhan ko yung Christmas styling nila. Huhu. Very aesthetic and minimalist! 😍

Originally, we wanted to have our Church wedding on our 1st anniversary until it became a supposedly-Japan trip then voila, it then became an anniversary shoot. Actually, it was me who requested to just have a photoshoot for our anniversary. Hehe. Paladesisyon lang na asawa?! LOL. As a person who has so many ideas, here were actually the things that I considered doing for our anniversary:

  • Overnight stay at Qi Wellness in Tagaytay City but the price was too expensive for me.
  • The Spa date with my husband but we just had a masssage 7 days ago. Sooo.. maybe that's just for next time.
  • Lunch or dinner at Mendokoro Ramenba but the holiday traffic is stopping us. LOL.
That's why, we just decided to have our anniversary celebration here at the condo. We'll order food that we like and spend the rest of our special day by being so clingy to each other (like always), cuddling and watching good show/s. Hihi. Simple yet romantic and very peaceful pa. Ahehe.

Ay teka.. ang dami ko na palang sinasabi. Haha! Gusto ko lang naman talagang i-share yung photos namin from our photosoot.

Photoshoot Day

We had our photoshoot at Minimo Moderne Studio in Antipolo City which was just 8.7KM away from us here in Pasig City. Not bad, right? Our schedule was at 9:00AM but our call time is at 8:55AM. And thank God we didn't get late because I have been worrying about being late. Also, I hate being late and nakakahiya sa photographer who for sure went earlier ahead of us. 




We were given time to fix ourselves before the shoot time. Then few minutes after, they already called us and ta-da, it's photoshoot time!

Sharing to you now the photos that they have uploaded in their Facebook Page which we have agreed with. Hindi naman sila basta-basta nagupload na lang, they did ask our permissions first. 













I requested for this kind of shot. Hehe.








Photoshoot End.

It took 25 minutes only to finish the photoshoot, there were 2 layouts if you can notice. Plus, there were solo shots for both of us. Ang masasabi ko lang rin, nakakangawit ngumiti. LOL. But we did enjoy it kahit na may awkward smiles na kami. Haha. 

Photoshot Aftermath.

Here's my husband happily smiling after the photoshoot. He asked the photographer if we can take selfies in the studio and thankfully, he said yes. 😬

A photo of my husband fooling around with the props. Haha!

A glimpse of the studio's Christmas setup.

...and my handsome husband. Hihi. 😘

Selfie for The Mananghaya's 💚

I love you so much my dear husband! 💚💚💚

After our selfie sessions, we already said our thank you and goodbye to the men behind Minimo Moderne Studio. Then outside, I decided to take a photo of the studio which is situated in a sloped area. Super Antipolo feels talaga siya, mga sizt! Haha. Very mabundok! 🗻


I was playing Cheats' latest album and my husband saw that one of the song titles was "Machine Jr." At ayun na nga po, gusto daw bigla ng asawa ko ng Burger Machine. Hahaha!




O di ba, hindi halatang excited sa Burger Machine ang asawa ko? Haha.

Then after buying burgers from Burger Machine, we dropped our dirty clothes at
the laundry cafe near our condo. 😊

We also ate siomai from Master Siomai and had grocery at Robinsons Easymart yesterday.

 What a fulfilling Saturday it was! And iba talaga ang ginhawa waking up and doing errands in the morning! We noticed kasi that the traffic was heavier when we were already on our way home.

THANK YOU SO MUCH LORD FOR YESTERDAY, FOR TODAY AND FOR ALL OF THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES! Thank You so much po for my amazing husband na nasusungitan ko na kahapon because it's the time of the month for us, ladies. Hehe. Praying for longer years together as healthy husband and wife. 🙏🏼 I love my husband so much much! 💚💚💚

By the way, in case you're interested, here's the details of Minimo Moderne Studio.

Facebook: Minimo Moderne Studio

Instagram: minimo.modernestudio

Thank you also for reading this blog! Happy Holidays! 🎄

Cheers,

Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023