Lany Live At Ayala Malls

Hellowww! Hellowww! Sorry for too much energy. But I just wanted to say that this blog post is one of the topics that I am most excited about. Hihi. If you didn't know, I have just watched Lany live last August 06, 2017 in Trinoma. Take note! I was in the front line of the VIP section. And Lany was just literally in front of me, performing. OMG. I'm still cringing everytime I remember that one in a million experience. 

Moving on, I'm gonna skip the part on how I got that VIP ticket. But here's a hint of it: It was unexpectedddd! And if you still want to know how I got that ticket, don't hesitate to comment down below. 😬

Going back, here are the tad bit details of my life's happening last August 06, 2017.

I met with my very very close friend, Fea in Trinoma at 1PM on this "Lany Day". And I arrived 15 minutes late pa, what a shame I know! My usual entrance to Trinoma is at the 2nd floor (because people are lesser there). I was enjoying my walk getting inside Trinoma, but at the same time, I was nervous to see how people have piled up for Lany's concert. And as expected, it was pretty crowded already. But! Just outside the venue only. Inside the venue itself, there weren't people yet because IDK. Just find out below. Hehe.

Once I got down the escalator. This is what welcomed me.



Moving forward, I and Fea met in Yellow Cab and we had our lunch there. 

Yellow Cab's My Stuff taken with Gudak cam. 


Hi from me and Fea! 💚
We chit chatted while waiting for and eating our food. We finished eating at 2PM. And we had this plan of going to Big Boy's Diner before the show starts. You know, killing time since the show would only start at 7PM. So, might as well, take advantage of that 5 hours. But before taking advantage of that 5 hours and going out of Trinoma, we both agreed to check the line for the concert first. From Yellow Cab, we went to the CR, to the ILYSB neon lights display, then finally, to the concert venue. 

Our tickets for that day. Yay!


Just thought that this was the closest I could get ever get to them.


That ILYSB neon lights display that I mentioned. ☺️ Too bad that there were people behind it. 😔

When we reached the concert venue, we asked the marshals where the line for the concert is, then we were pointed to the very very long queue of people who were indian sitting on the floor. Which is an obvious evidence of how early those people have started lining up. That's why I told myself then, "Sht. I should have lined up first before eating so we don't have to follow that line. Damn it." But! But! here's a little twist of the story, there was a follow up instruction from the marshal saying, "...pila po ito ng yellow stub". Oh wait, was that a good thing or bad thing? Again. Just find out! Haha. 

In response to the marshal, "Ahhh.. blue stub po kasi yung samin. Saan po ba yung blue stub?" Then the marshal pointed out on our opposite direction, going north to be exact. So another, fck moment, because the line there might be longer. But then, another person in charge said, "Wait lang po, ma'am. I-confirm ko po kung saan yung blue stub." After a minute, that person came back, saying.. "Sa VIP/Meet & Greet po yung blue stub". HOLY GUACAMOLE! VIP??? MEET & GREET??? WTF! ARE YOU KIDDING??? Excited we were, we thanked those 2 persons who helped us, then we went straight to the VIP line. Me being skeptic, still made sure that we were on the correct line by asking the guards there if the VIP section is the section that I am seeing in front of the stage. And guess what? I got an unbelievable "yes". My gahddd!!! Never in my wildest dream that I'll be able to watch a concert from a front stage's perspective. That's why the feeling is totally unexplainable! OMG. As in OMG talagaaa!

THE VERY FIRST PICTURE THAT I TOOK WHEN WE GOT INSIDE THE VENUE. OMG!!!


Hello from the VIP section. Hihi. We met these 2 humble siblings (I thought they're a couple actually) while we were on the line. They're super kind! Just the right company we had. 💚

My mamshie Fea who made everything possible! She was the sole reason why we were able to get tickets. 💕


Me, myself and I looking so excited!



Wala lang, I just wanted to show na nasa harapan talaga kami forealz. Lels.


Paarte shot lang. Lol.


The section behind VIP. Buti pa sila may banners and all. Samantalang kami sa VIP, waleyyy! My gahd.. if only I know na VIP section kami.


Lany wristlet. Woot! Sorry for the hair. Tee-hee!


OMG!!! THIS IS IT!


I CANNOTTT!!! HIII, LANYYY!!!


Damn, PJK! Ang pogi mo naman! 😍😍😍


And there he goes, doing his thing.

Love that stare! 😍

One of my favorite pictures that night. 💕





















His smile though. 😍😍😍

And this was the moment when he threw himself to the crowd. Bammm!


JUSQ!!! NAPAKALAPIT MO NAMAN SAMIN! AHHH! I CANNOT EXPLAIN THE FEELING!
Then minutes after, he was back on stage. 


Look at this foot. Hehehe.





Yes. He dances also while he sings.

















Pinush ko talaga na magpicture ng selfie. WAKOFAKELS SA ITSURA KO JAN, OKAYYY??? 




ILSYB (Stripped). OMG!!! This is where it all started. I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! MOST ESPECIALLY ITS VIDEO IN YOUTUBE. Haaayyy.




"...Broken down, I've had enough. If this is love I don't want it." 🎤

Then the next thing I know, the show has ended.






Huhu. That sad face, Paul! You so cute! Hehe.











So much to be thankful for this day! Hayyy. Some of the pictures were taken by Fea, btw. 📷

Thank you so much, Lord for this day! 💕 Thank you, Pi for not giving up on looking for tickets and for EVERYTHING ELSE! Thank you, Ayala Malls and to all the people behind this tour. And thank you, Lany for being such a passionate and awesome band! 🌹

(Makapag-thank you naman! Wagas! Haha!)

I'm also including here the ganaps we had after the concert.

Found this little one while at the restroom. Hihi.


Then dinner at Abe because the mamshie is craving for lutong bahay food. Hihi. (Sorry madilim yung picture. Too lazy to edit. Lels.)
And advance happy birthday to the best mamshie everrr! Sorry, Maja Blanca pala yung pa-birthday ng Abe. I requested for a cake, I swear! Huhu. But I know that you still appreciate it though. Love youuu, mamsh! 💚💚💚




P.S. I have a lot of #LanyLiveAtAyalaMalls slash #LanyInTrinoma videos uploaded in my public Instagram account. Go ahead and check them out. The Instagram ID is "dna.agd". 

Enjoyyy!
Dona


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023