That Weekend In Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar (Day 1)

On a weekend, I together with my family went to Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar which is located in Bagac, Bataan. And it was my sister who sponsored our accommodation! Hihi. My only share was the car that we used, which is my car. LOL. Some of my contributions was all the booking and PR stuff that we just needed. Hehehe. Sorry, I'm just always broke like that.

On another note, I can't wait to share with you guys how we've spent our wonderful weekend there.

Here's the very first picture that I've took that day. Lakas maka-LACMA ng datingan o!

Then, this is where you should register and check-in. You'll be oriented and will be given a map to be familiar with the place.


This was our hotel room that weekend. Yes, this dark during day time. LOL.

Antique mirror at the restroom.

Marbled restroom, as in the whole restroom. 😍

And unexpectedly, we have a balcony! And this is the view. OMG!!! It's so beautiful!


Found this beautiful wall art near the staircase upon going down the lobby.

The lobby looks like these..



I told my sister to walk because I was trying to capture a candid shot. Hehe.

Here's our neighborhood that weekend.

Look at this very detailed door at our hotel's lobby. Dmn, girl!

Here's the way to the beach.

Our hotel! Our hotel! Look! 


 Then, we rode a Jeepney when we were about to take our late lunch. A few Jeepney shuttles are continuously roaming around the whole vicinity which you can ride for free. NOTE: Private vehicles are until the hotel's drop off area only. Don't make the same mistake that we did! Because we brought our car up until the traditional Casas which is a no no! Haha.

For lunch, Mama wanted to have an Italian dish but to no avail, the Italian Resto is still closed when we arrived there at 2:30PM. When we asked around, we learned that it'll only be opened at 6PM. And we can no longer wait for 6PM because my mom is super hANGRY already. Lels. But hey, something interesting happened in spite of it. Look!




I'm not sure if this place looks familiar to you. But if you have watched Heneral Luna, you can probably recall what happened at this very area. 😊 This is actually the place where Heneral Luna was killed in the movie. We weren't told about it, it was just that my sister figured it out and was brave enough to verify from one of the tour guides around if this was really it. Hihi. Fortunately, this was really it.. Hence, the picture. Hihi.
Here's what it looks like inside.


This is the table setup. Obvsly. Hehe.

I forgot the name of this dish, but I know this as "Langka Sa Gata".

And this was Morcon.
We practically just had 2 main dishes with 3 plain rice and then 1 dessert since there were only 3 of us who'll eat. Also, I'm sorry to say this.. but the food prices here were a bit expensive. For this lunch that we had, our total bill was around P1,300.00 already. It was too much for us. Hehe.
Meanwhile, here's another look of the restaurant.

And #IhaveThingsWithFloors picture. Hihi.
After having our lunch, we decided to roam around the area and started to look for the Fotographia (Photo Studio) here in Las Casas, because my sister won't shut up about it. Haha. She told us that you could have a picture taken there, wearing our (Filipino) traditional costumes back in the old days. And even have it printed in a very very classic way, classic as in Sepia mode, B&W and all the like.



Here's Casa Candaba just right in front of the restaurant we just ate at.

Here's my favorite, Casa Mexico.
We weren't able to explore the area that much since we wanted to watch the Carabao Race at 4PM. And we only finished eating 10 minutes before 4PM. So, our schedule got really tight. But we still made it though!

That Carabao Race was so fun to watch and it'll make you appreciate Filipino traditions more! But at the same time, I felt kinda pity for the carabaos and the carabao men who were participating in the race. Some of them are pretty old already. Well, that's how their life works, that's how they live, that's how they earn money for a living. And I'm just thankful that aside from the entertainment they provide, a prize is always given to whoever wins the race by the Las Casas management. May I just add also that prior to the Carabao Race, a Palo Sebo game was also held (which we didn't about, too bad!). Anyhoo, that's okay. Maybe, some other time! Hehe.

After watching the Carabao Race, we headed back to our hotel to rest.

Here's my sister on her phone. Hehe.

And that's me taking a selfie with the mirror. LOL.
I dozed off a few minutes after we went back to our room. And with that, I was able to sneak in 2 hours of sleep before dinner time. Hahaha. 

After waking up, I ate some of the breads that my mom bought from the Panaderia here in Las Casas. Then I decided to go out of the balcony after, and just appreciate the view outside. ☺️


Upon dinner time, Mama wanted to take a walk going to the restaurant. 


And here's our pretty neighborhood that night.



We had our dinner outside the Italian Restaurant, La Bella Teodora. (Finally! We were able to dine here and taste their Pugon Pizza that my mom kept on telling us about. Hehehe.) 

This was our view, and that's my mom who can pass as my elder sister. Lels.


IDK if it's just me. But this very setting gave me some real Italian feel. I felt like we were just in one of the rustic streets of Rome, Italy. LOL.


Trevi Fountain kuner. Hehehe.


My sister who's having a mug of beer which she finished in a fews minutes. LOL. Thirsty much?
We had this pizza with ham & Mozarella cheese as one of our dishes. Its taste was superb! No regrets!



Plus this Carbonara which is so good! And a tomato soup which I forgot to take a photo of. Toinks.


I'm sorry that I couldn't share the names of these dishes. Tee-hee! Promise, I'll take note of the food names next time. Hehe. 

And then the next happenings were these:

1) It rained while we were having our dinner. But thankfully, just before the rain poured down, the management was quick enough to have us transferred inside the restaurant.
2) We saw one of our local celebrities, Gwen Zamora and her family inside this Italian restaurant.
3) We called it a night and rested for a long day tomorrow.

Day 2 here will be coming up next! Get ready because there'll be a bunch of pictures on it. Hihi.

See yaaa and thanks for reading!
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023