Christmas 2016

I almost missed out blogging about last 2016's Christmas. That's why thank you Google Photos for reminding me! Hehe. I know that this has been a year ago but I'm still going to blog about this anyway! Haha.


So there.. we celebrated Christmas Eve away from home. Not so away from home though because we didn't leave the country or what. We just went to Subic to spend the Christmas Eve there with the Moya clan. Just a quick trivia! If you know Lola Basyang from the old Filipino movies. The Moyas are actually her successors. We were with her daughters and grandchildren because my adopted older brother is one of Lola Basyang's grandchildren. 

Moving forward.. here are our the pictures from our trip! 😊

Say hello now to our home for the night. Mali pa ng naituro si Waze. Kaloka!







After checking in, charot! We decided to roam around the area and have some pictures.






Lakas lang maka-US nung vibes. Hahaha.



Then Christmas Day came. And I didn't even realize na wala pala akong picture nung Christmas Eve mismo. Haha. Minsan, it's because of I don't have a camera kaya yun. Hehe.

Then as usual, nagpapicture na naman ang ultimate Instagrammer ng Pamilya Agudo. Hahaha.



We had our Christmas lunch here at Segara Villas. Kakilala yata nila tita yung may-ari nito kaya yun, dito na kami kumain.

  




The place is promising actually! Thinking of staying here if ever I'll be back in Subic soon.




  













Here's our group picture. Happy Christmas from the Moya's and Agudo's! Hihi. 🎄

Sharing to you the picture of my food. It's Thai Bagoong. Always a favorite of mine. Mehehe.
We went to Royal Duty Free afterwards. Super love this Duty Free because they always have Milka. Haha. That's one of my favorite chocolates by the way. 😬 




Tapos.. sa sobrang swerte namin, nasiraan kami ng gulong in the middle of SCTEX. Damn it! Paskong pasko, mamsh! And surprisingly, ang ganda nung sky habang nag-aantay kaming maayos yung gulong.

Thank God, kinaya pa nung gulong umabot sa gas station. Thank you to the Total staff who helped us! If not with their help, we won't be able to go to my lola's in time.

Then I've spent the Christmas night with my father's side.

Hello from me and my cousins. ☺️

#WhenMalongIsLife Hahaha.
And the blog ends now. Happy Christmas from all of us! 🎄🎄🎄Hope you had a fun-filled one!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023