Farewell, Dumaguete City!


For our last day in Dumaguete City,  I'm just going to share some of my recommendations. 😬 And if you missed my blog post about our first day in Dumaguete, here's the link. And for our side trip in Siquijor, kindly click this link.



First off was when we had our lunch in Lab-as which was recommended to us by the kind-hearted tricycle driver we met the night before this day. And his name is Robert.


He kept on saying na sa "labas" niya kami dadalin. And in my mind, "uhm kuya, nasa labas naman tayo kanina pa?". But my instinct tells me that I might have misheard what he was saying.


So, ito na nga.. he brought us to a place where you can see Cebu, Bohol and Siquijor from afar. It was amazing! Magkakalapit lang pala sila.

That island you are seeing below the clouds is Cebu already.
Then here's a glimpse of what we ate for lunch.

Pinakbet.

Their mouth-watering Chili Garlic Crabs na wala nga lang masyadong laman :( pero masarap.
Surefire that they are SPC sisters. Hehe.

Our total lunch bill for 6. Hooray! Not bad! 😬

And this was our service that day. :D
Spotted this art-filled sticker of our service. 😍

We were looking for a souvenir shop somewhere in Dumaguete City and we were brought here in Sidlakang Negros. 😬
It was more than a souvenir shop. For me, it was more of a cooperative space a.ka. COOP.






There was even a float outside the souvenir shop which I believe was used during the parade.

Cuuute! There was even a Dog Show for the Buglasan Festival! 🐶


Then our next stop was at the plaza where we had our picture taken in this gigantic Dumaguete sign. Yesterday, it was full of people. Good thing no one's around when we went back. 😬

Then we dropped by Sans Rival for the Sylvannas that we advance ordered yesterday. Now, I want some. LOL.
Then farewell time with the uber bait na si Kuya Robert. 👍🏼 A super humble man, hindi marunong managa sa pamasahe. 😇 Here's his number in case you'll be exploring Dumaguete soon: 0926 833 4290.
Then minutes later, we headed to the airport already. 

And in the middle of waiting for our plane ride to MNL, here's peek of what Dumaguete City's airport looks like:


Nothing much of pictures at the airport because like the usual, you just want to rest in the airport while waiting. We even had a 30 minute massage as we killed time. The massage was serviced by blind masseuses and believe me, it's really really good. P100.00 is totally more than worth it! 

And as I end this blog, let me share to you how I plane looked like as we take off. Laters, MNL!


Thank you for reading up again! I hope you're having a great time going back to school, business, work. Bye for now and a prosperous 2019 to us all! 

Adios,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023