Trip To Aklan (Day 2)

 


My 2nd day in Aklan is where my vacation leave actually starts. I woke up pretty late on this day - as late as 10AM (wow! bisitang-bisita si 'te!), had breakfast, took a bath and prepared for the day.

This day was actually a free day, we just went for some errands in the afternoon and had dinner by the evening.

To jump off how my 2nd day went, here's a photo dump:

Our delicious lunch at my friend's house. Never getting hungry at this house! Hihi.


Errands time and my friend toured me at some of their properties. 😊


My friend and her husband were asking me if I want to eat or visit some places in Kalibo that day and my answer was to have an iced coffee. Hehe. So, here we go at Nomad Coffee which apparently is owned by their friend.


I ordered an Iced Mocha and it's so so good! The chocolate on this is a cocoa tablea. 

Non-caffeneitted drink for my preggy friend. 😬

Here's a photo of us. 🥰

A random cat I saw. 😻 

Then my friend and her husband brought me here at their "Baywalk". 😊

The place is called "New Washington".

After some kodakan moments, we had our "Oyster Dinner". So yummm!

Oyster Sisig

Some fresh Oysters.

Oyster Dinakdakan.

Baked Oysters. Yum yum yum!


Then, here's a photo of us enjoying the Oyster Feast! Hehe.

For dessert, we went to Island Tea Co.


I had this P15.00 brownies which was so yummy!

It was raining hard when we had our dessert and since it's almost late, we decided to go home already. But before that, the Ricafuentes took me for a Night City Tour. After that, that's when we went home already. 😬 Sorry but there are no photos from the tour because it was dark and raining that night.

See you on my next blog entry then!

Toodles!
Dona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023