Trip To Aklan (Day 3)

Cover photo artwork by my talented husband. 🥰

Hola from my 3rd day in Aklan, Philippines! 🇵🇭

This was sadly my last day with one of my best friends. I had to leave already because I'll be visiting my friends in Boracay. We're be back to LDR again. ☹️ Nevertheless, I'm very grateful for the wonderful time that I had with her. It was all worth it after not seeing her in 2 years. Huhu. 😭 And to conclude our bonding together, here's a mirror snap of us at their beautiful home.

I love you to bits and to pieces, Piii! You're still preggy here. Hehe. 💚

I was headed to Boracay that morning. My friend and their great help, JB dropped me at Ceres Bus Terminal that will bring me to Caticlan Port. From there, I'll be riding a boat going to Boracay Island.

If not because of Pi and her husband, I would have taken a van going to Caticlan that will cost me around P1,000. Good thing that they know a cheaper and comfortable way of getting there - via bus that allowed me to sit more comfortably during the travel - more space and surprisingly, lesser passengers. Anyway, for this bus ride, I only paid P200 but with additional P50 since I'm not an Aklanon. In short, there's an additional free for tourists.


The entire trip from Kalibo to Caticlan Jetty Port was just an hour and 15 minute bus ride. And here's a pretty view of the sea, few minutes before I loaded off the bus. 😬


Hello, Caticlan Port!


It's been 4 years since my last visit to Boracay and given the fact that it's pandemic, I had no idea of what how to get there. To be safe, I decided to book my Boracay transpo from a travel agency ahead of time. I paid P700 for it which included the environmental, terminal and boat fees with hotel transfers (roundtrip). Not bad at all, actually! Plus you get a personal assistant. He/she will help you accompany you from the time you arrive at the port until you boarded the boat and vise versa. A bonus is - he/she will even help you with your stuff.


I was assisted by Ma'am Emily of Paula Travel & Tours and you can contact them here: 09686330581

My window boat view. 😬

After less than 10 minutes of boat travel, here I am now in the island of Boracay! 🏝

Meanwhile, here's my attempt to take a picture of myself with my bag and luggage. No selfie because I was just too embarrassed to do that. Haha. This e-tricycle ride was my hotel transfer. Also, my accommodation was free. Shout out to RJ and Con for it! Thank you for letting me to crash in! Hehe. 💚

I was alone in the e-tricycle and I chose to ride at the back so I can watch my bags. Also, may mga ma-zigzag na daan kaya baka mahulog yung bagahe ko. LOL.

After a few minutes of tricycle ride, hello from Station 3! Hello from A-Rock Resort Boracay.

I was welcomed by one of the owners, Steve and I was surprised when he asked me if I was the "Dona" na mahal na mahal daw ng friends ko. Trololol. 😅


Reunited with these two after 3 months. Missed you both! 🤗

Timesheet mode before finally enjoying my vacay. Hehe.

When afternoon came, I and RJ decided to go to Coffee Stroll. We'll meet their friends there who will be working as well.


Multicab from Station 3 to Station 1. It's P10 per head.

Hola, Station 1!

Algae season lang talaga pero may part naman na hindi.

I just had to take a photo of this Chi-chas & Pica because I often see this from paxieness' IGS. Hehehe.

Hello from Coffee Stroll - one of Boracay's famous coffee shop because of their good coffee and view.

Some Kodakan moments because makakalimutan ko na itong gawin. Haha.



Then finally here at Coffee Stroll with my late lunch/snacks.


Shout out dun sa isang barkada na lumipat dun sa high chairs para makaupo kami dito and to the girl in maroon cap who let us join here. Thank you so much po!


Selfie with this no-more-kulot one. Haha.

View from Coffee Stroll.

Shark gummies from Pi. Yummy!

Then before sunset, we decided to change to swimming clothes already and dip in the beach. We went downstairs which is the Nigi Nigi Nu Noos hotel where RJ's friends are. We'll be bonding with them. 😬

Hello from these cute cats! Hehe.

My sister wanted an anklet and choker from Boracay. That's why I bought some from the boy I saw while we were walking towards the beach. 😬

Chillin' at our banig c/o Ari. Meanwhile, here are our friends playing Frisbee.

Boracay sunset on my first day. 🌅

Iconic coconut trees on the beach side.

The very fine sand of Boracay. 😍

Sun down.

No filter photo. Just my trusted iPhone 11's night mode. 😍

Then around 8PM, we all decided to have dinner already. We cannot think of a place to dine and thank God that these 2 gorgeous in front of me was craving for Korean food that night. Problem solved on where to eat! Hehe.


Kimbap.

Ugh. I missed you, bulgogi! 😋

And before I finally call it a day, a good night videocall with my husbandry! We're missing each other so terribly during these times. Huhu. Hirap pala ng LDR, mga besh! Everyday na lang, parang gusto ko ng umuwi. Hahaha. Ang OA lang. Akala mo naman, nasa abroad ako. But that's how I've really felt!

Hola from my handsome husband. 😘

To finally cap off the night, I was accompanied with a severe headache. 😢 Thank goodness to my friend's Alaxan stash and my-ever-trusted Poy Sian, I've felt kinda relieved after. My friends partied that night and I told my friends that I'll follow once I'm feeling better. But guess what, of course, I didn't make it because my body wanted to rest already. So much for lolahood. ✌🏼

That's it for now and until my next kwento then.

Ta-ta,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023