How I Met Champ Lui Pio :)

LOLLL. So, let me tell you about the day when I finally met Champ Lui Pio (Hale's vocalist) after 11 years! Hahaha. Talagang 11 years because he was a super highschool crush of mine. =))

Here's now the story behind this picture. Hahaha.

It was one drizzly Friday when I met the highschool crush of my life. LOL. I went home (Bulacan) during that day. So there, I texted my mom that I'll be going home. And when she replied back, she told me to meet her at our hometown's commercial plaza because it's our town mayor's 100th day in service. That's why there's a celebration which was on going. It was a celebration where local bands who are playing. Sounds fun, right? And since I miss watching gigs, go ahead lang! Also, I have no other choice but to meet my mom at that event because I'll just be hitching on her car going home. 

Fast forward.. there were front acts first before Hale played. (Yes, like the usual). Then minutes after, Hale's van has arrived. Kaya medyo nagtatakbo na ko at that time. Haha. I was kinda lucky lang rin because I know someone from the committee who were in charge of their security. That's why it became a little easy for me to have a picture with Champ. Just exclude the fact na sobrang daming girls na nagkakandarapa to have a picture with him, yun lang ang naging struggle ko talaga. Lels. 

So, shout out to my god-sister, Maricel, who let me have a minute with Champ to have a picture. THANK YOU SUPER, BALIEHW! <3

Hay, highschool crush, you're still pogi even 10 years has already passed. Haha. 

So, that's how. Hihi.

Until I see my other crushes, again. LOL. 

Ta ta,
Dona



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023