See You Again, Tere!

Blogging today to share that one of my dearest friends, Tere will be leaving real soon to Canada. :( It's really sad because she's one of my life-long friends and I've never been a fan of seeing friends leaving. Huhu. I've known Tere since 2004 (if my memory is serving me right), and we first met online, through Tabulas (a blog site that was so famous during early 2000's). Fast forward to 2006, never did we expect that we'll end up being college blockmates because we were really just online friends. Plus, I live in the province and she's a city girl. Hehe. Then here we are now, both one of the "Boys", our college barkada. Small world, right? Hehe. And up until now, she really is one of the friends that I've really kept. :) 

She's also the very reason why I'm enjoying my current job so much. She has hugely helped me with my entire employment since from the very very start. That's why aside from all the things that she has done for me as a friend, I really owe her big time for helping me have a good career path. Many thanks again, Bulos! Hihi. <3 <3 <3

She's leaving this month, BTW. And since we're all (our barkada) crunching with time, we decided to hold a simple send-off party for her. We had it at Bubba Gump (Greenbelt) and we started at past 1PM, yesterday. It was really simple because we weren't able to put any decorations anymore and all. Instead, we just prepared some stuff for her, like the "Moving To Canada Starter Pack" (LOL) and handwritten letters from all of us in our group. And to cherish these moments, here are the pictures from yesterday:

*Grabbed photos from Jamie.


She looks so happy when she saw the "Moving To Canada Starter Pack". Hehe.

"Puruntong" PJs from Jona. Haha. JK, Jonabels! Labyu!

And Filipino goodies from the lady beside her, Aimee.




Bonnet and gloves for the winter, care of Jamie and other stuff like Efficascent Oil, Salonpas, Chili Patches, travel blanket that we thought will help her endure the cold weather there in Saskatchewan.


The next part of our mini programme for Tere is one of the exciting ones - eating time. LOLLL.


Shrimper's Heaven.


Huge Mud Pie that we all loved! *drools*

LOOK!


Chocolate Chip Cookie, one of their bestseller's. :)

Then after all the eating and all, we just had some catching up & gift givings. We had a box of Alfredo chocolates fresh from Malaysia and cute string bags from Thailand. (Hi, Aimee and Jona! Many thanks again!)
And here's Abbey, modeling the chocolate. Hehe.

Then group pictures after and the saddest part, seeing Tere for the last time before she flies.

Huhu. That's me, hugging her. :( :( :(


And here's us, complete in attendance. <3





Hi Camille! :D

MISSED YOUUU, BOYSSS! :* And thank you again, Boys for being always present at significant events like this! You guys never fail to make each of one of us, special. See you again on our upcoming get togethers! <3 <3 <3

Hugs and Kisses,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023