That Oakwood Premier Experience Day 1

Oh yes, I'm back! This time, I'm going to post about my December weekend with my life-long highschool friends. :)

You're probably wondering why I entitled this as "That Oakwood Premier Experience", it's merely because we've spent our entire weekend staycation-ing in Oakwood Premier hotel in Ortigas. Thanks to our balikbayan friend because she sponsored it.<3

Meeting de Avance. Charot! This was when Gab dropped me at the hotel.

Groupie time! Missing all of our friends. Huhu.

LOVE YOU ALL! <3 <3 <3

Then, there was me. Sumaglit ng selfie. Haha.

With Angel. <3


Setting up the camera for a photo shoot. Chaz!

Hi, Madam Lyle! Love this shot po! Hihi.

With my decade-long couple friends.

Winner talaga yung kurtina shot na ito. Thanks, GoPro! Haha.

Then of course, I didn't miss the opportunity to take a picture of our hotel room that weekend. It was so beautiful! Premium na premium ang datingan. Haha. This was one of Oakwood Premier hotel's Executive rooms, I think. :)








Dibaaa? Hindi basta basta! Haha.

Next happening was when Christine brought out her DSLR. Alam naaa! Pictorial na ito! LELS. And to share some of our kabaliwans that day, just continue scrolling. Hehe.






There are actually a lot more pictures from this pictorial sesh of us but I'm not going to share all kasi baka ma-umay na kayo. Haha. But kidding aside, let's move on how we've spent the rest of our day. 

We went to SM Megamall by then to buy some things that we need and will be needing for the night - like drinks, chips and all. Also, my friends did some last minute Christmas shopping for their family there at the mall. :)

We were also supposed to have a dinner in Mang Inasal there in SM Megamall but man, it was so jam-packed when we went. And IDK if it was just me, but sobrang untidy nung place! Huhuhu. Nakakalungkot. And we don't wanna disappoint ourselves, especially our balikbayan friend who was super craving with Mang Inasal. And that was when we all decided to go back to the hotel and buy to-go foods instead from a nearby Mang Inasal branch. So, yayyy!

During the night also, we just chowed with our Mang Inasal orders, chatted and laughed our lungs out with our stories. Haha. We drank a couple of drinks but we were really too tired to bond that long. 

And with that, I think I'm gonna end this blog for now and will be posting about our Day 2 here next time. Hihi.

Thanks for reading my kwentos! Hehe. See ya!

Hugs,
Dona 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023