PaCHRISNamanRAZEL Wedding

I can't put into words how happy I am to see two of my highschool friends tie the knot last January 17, 2020. It was a beautiful wedding of two individuals who used to make fun of each other, bully each other when we were still in higschool. 😊 Hehehe.


(c) Proud Rad
It took a year for my friends to prepare for this wedding. And with the Taal Volcano erupting recently, hay talaga naman! Parang sumuot sa butas ng karayom ang mga kaibigan ko. 😞 But thank God for His guidance and help, my friends, together with their loved ones were still able to pull off such a beautiful wedding.

From Tagaytay, they transferred their wedding to Pampanga. And I know how it made my Potsita (Razel) disappointed and sad. 😞 But there's no turning back anymore, everything's all set. And in my opinion, postponing the wedding isn't an option because the couple have prepared this big event for a year (or more than) already. Extra efforts were even done from their part since they're US-based. And it's not easy to book all the suppliers. With that said, maybe my couple friends were thinking - it's now or never.

Moving on..

It was a beautiful sunny Friday during the day of the wedding.

My dearest Pi in film. 😍🎞

Fea and I arrived at the preparation venue at 9AM.

Dona and Fea. πŸ‘―‍♀️

We were greeted by Tita Joy (bride's mom) when we arrived. A little kamustahan with tita then we looked for the bride afterwards. We wanted to check how she was doing. And we were very stunned seeing our Tetel so radiant and beautiful on her wedding day! 😍

After some chikahan, Fea and I already queued for make-up. Then Razel told us that she got us some presents and inside it are the pajamas that we need to wear for the pictorial.

Huhu. And look at them! It's super Razel - kikay and handmade.

For myself and Fea.

And this is what's inside - pair of earrings, a mug, bedroom slippers and PJ's.

The bride told us to wear this pretty pair during the wedding. 😊

Make-up area.


After so, our friends have started to arrive. It was my highschool and college friends who have arrived. In case you didn't know, Razel and I went to the same school from highschool to college. And we even stayed in one dorm, one room and one bunk bed during college. O di ba, hindi na talaga ako humiwalay sa kanya? Haha. There were 3 of us actually, it was her, me and Kriska. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’• Huhu. And I love them forevsss! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š


Our highschool guy friends have also arrived. Hence, a film picture with them. Hihi. πŸŽž


Hello from me, Fea and Kristel. 😊

The bride's here now and ready for pictorial! Hihi.

With Justin and Joma who dropped us here earlier at the prep venue. Huhu. Effort! Thank you talagaaa!  πŸ’•

Then pictorial sessions with the bride followed:

(c) Proud Rad

And I'll just slide in these two photos. Hihi. 😬

A picture with my college roommates/my sisters/my core friends up to this day. πŸ’•Missing you, Mika, Wina and Ailee! 😭

From New Jersey to here! Missed you tonsss, Balchaaa! 😚

Then back to pictorial sesh. πŸ“Έ

(c) Proud Rad

So pretty naman, Tala! 
(c) Proud Rad

(c) Proud Rad

(c) Proud Rad

(c) Proud Rad

(c) Proud Rad
(c) Proud Rad


(c) Proud Rad

Then pictures to follow at the wedding Church.

Picture with the our love, Joma. πŸ’•

AT THE CHURCH NOW.


When I was about to enter the Church, I saw my highschool guy friends taking pictures together. That's why I hurried up and shouted that I want to take a picture with them. Epal lang? Hahaha.

Ola from us! Can't imagine how we've all aged. LOL.

And here's my solo pictures with them in a collage. πŸ’•



I wouldn't deny it, I really missed them. And I only get to see some of them during special occasions. That's why I took this opportunity to have a picture taken with each of them. Minsan lang ito eh! 😬 

Of course, a picture with the groom, Diego. 🀡🏽

The maid of honor with the groom. 😊

During the ceremony, taking pictures has been strongly discouraged. We actually tried to take some sneaky shots but one of the coordinators kept on approaching us and telling us that we cannot take pictures. Mehehe. Mga pasaway! ✌🏼

Going forward.. during these times, I guess, taking pictures is finally allowed. Hihi.

After the priest has announced that my friends are already married! πŸ‘°πŸΌπŸ€΅πŸ½


You may now kiss the bride! 😬

Matias Family. πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦‍πŸ‘¦

One more kiss before we all headed to the reception area. And look at Tito Ray (bride's dad), he was so happy! Hihi.

PICTORIAL SESSIONS WITH THE ENTOURAGE. 
 

Film shot by yours truly. 🎞😬

Film shot by yours truly. 🎞😬

(c) Proud Rad

(c) Proud Rad

AT THE RECEPTION NOW.

Again, thank you so much Pi & Den for your patience and effort to drive all the way from Pasig to Pampanga! (Kahit wala na kayong tulog halos. Huhu.) I'll never forget this it talaga! πŸ’•

Film shot by yours truly. 🎞😬

With my highschool loves + Nek and Mac. πŸ’•

Then here are some pictures that I took while the couple's pre-nup photos were being flashed on screen: 



UGH. ANG GANDAAA! 😍



DANCE PORTION.
  
The bride and the father.

The groom and the mother.

And the gents from the entourage gave a surprise number. Haha.


Then group/table photo sessions followed before the feast had begun. 🍽


There were random pictorial poses that each group/table has to follow. And this was what we've got:

"Himala" movie starring Nora Aunor.

And guess what? Contest pala ito and we bagged the award for the best photo here! ⭐️ Yay!

After filling our tummies with food. Picture-picture lang ulit with my highschool and college loves. πŸ“ΈπŸ’•

With Lemmy na sobrang dalang ko makita. Haha. πŸ’•
  
My dearest FG with the newly weds. πŸ’•

With the ever-beautiful Dra. Taching. πŸ’•

With Tala whom I really missed! πŸ’• Haven't seen her since we graduated from HS. Imagine!

COMMERCIAL: PARLOR GAMES PHOTOS.  

Den bagging a Silver Swan & Datu Puti package. Hahaha.

And Owenn winning another package. Hahaha.

WEDDING PARTY TIME. 


Picture with the couple before we went home. 😬



Picture with these beautiful nurses from Australia and USA. πŸ’•

Then, some parking lot bonding and heart to heart talks for Chaching. Hihihi.



Then last photo before we parted ways. Huhuhu. Missing these ladies already! And I will always do. 😭

The wedding was such a blast! I was very happy to see my highschool and college friends altogether. πŸ’• And I wonder whose wedding will be next? Aabangan natin 'yan. Haha.

That's all for now. 

See ya,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023