Our College Barkada's First Wedding

I barely noticed that the time has quickly passed by, making this wedding almost a year already. I pretty much enjoyed this year perhaps? That I lost the count of months about blogging this wedding. Hihi.

Going back to the topic now, this wedding was the very first wedding from my college barkada, that made this event more special. Our barkada is a group of 7 girls. And why all girls? It's because we all came from a former-all-girls-exclusive school. We all met during college, year of 2006 and we're all in the same block that time.

Moving on, all of us 7 were part of the entourage for this wedding. And that's just wow for me! Because this is the first time that I got to share the entourage with my W H O L E barkada. (THANK YOU, LUCHI FOR CHOOSING US! 💕) We went to our first gown measurement, second measurement and everything, all at the same time, which made all of it a memorable and a fun one. More so, we were able to see each other more often than the usual Christmas Party that we do annually. :)

Night before the big day, the bride was able to manage reserving a hotel suite with 3 rooms inside where her family and friends could stay in. And of course, I took advantage of that privilege since the wedding venue is pretty far from we're I am living in.

Cutting now the chitchat, I'm sharing now the photos the "before and after of the wedding". 👰🏼

Night before the wedding - making sure that I pamper myself before the wedding. Haha. *feeling bride*

The programme for the big day.

Then comes the big day. THIS IS IT! 😬

Good morniiing, Boys! Another mask again. Haha.

With our robes c/o the bride, while we wait for our H&MU.

My hair's done! So, selfie muna. Lelz.

This is what my hair looked like that day.

Then Jona and I decided to bug our friend, Tere. Hahaha.

Picture picture with the beautiful bride.

Look at her hair, mga bes! Ang gandaaa! 😍

Closer look while she's writing a letter for her groom. Hihi.

Then it's the entourage's picture-taking time.

The entourage with our gowns on.

Mirror-fie with Ninay.

Ooops! I just wanted to randomly include this cute Christmas decor because the wedding was held during the Christmas month.

Beautiful lobby of Parque Espana.

My friends and the love of their lives. Hihi.

The +1s. Hehe.
And here's the stunning bride! 



 😍😍😍
I wasn't able to take much of pictures because I was the Mass commentator. Hehe.


After the Mass, it's picture picture time again! Hihi.


Boys entourage.









You may now kiss the bride part 2. Hehe.


Picture with the bride and the groom. 


Group picture with Abbey's highschool friends and sis-in-law.

At the elegant venue now.

Thanks, Berto for always taking picture of us. Hihi.
  
Inside the venue now. 





Look at the elegance! 😍





Then, after some parts of the programme, it's chow time! 🍴 

Ate Mico, the host.


Picture time again c/o Bert. 😊




Here's the little sister of the bride, who's about to do a ballet dance.

After the ballet performance, there were 2-3 more performances that were given for the newly weds. Such supportive cousins and relatives they have! The same day edit (SDE) video was also shown before the programme ended. 

And here are the newlyweds on their photobooth.

Picture time with Boys, my college barkada.

Then that was it. 😬

What followed next was the party party time! Too bad that I just partied a little because I had to go home already before it became really late. 

Truly, this was a milestone for Abbey and for all of us in our barkada. This was the first wedding from our group as I've said earlier. A plus for this, is that, we have now someone to run to in case one of us decides to marry in the future. Hehe. An adviser who can give us the do's and don'ts before and during the marriage and a lot more. Yay! What the future holds excites me! As of the moment, I can't really say who'll be the next one from us. But I have my bets! Hahaha. I just can't figure out how I'll order of it - whether who'll be the next one, followed by the next one and so on. Haha.

I love you, Boys! I can't believe that it's been more than a decade of friendship! Please know that I'm grateful for having you all in my life! To the next weddings that we'll be attending together, to babies and a lot more of adulthood. LOL. 💚💚💚

Seize the moment,
Dona

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023