TBT: Hongkong Day 2 (Part 1)

Hiyaaa there! I'm finally back after 2 weeks. And I'm here to post again about my 8-year-ago trip to Hongkong which I don't mind sharing at all because this was truly one of the most fun out of the country trips that I ever had. 

This trip is sort of special because we experienced the cold Hongkong which is not your typical weather there. We experienced a 4-9 degree celsius temperature there. And man, we weren't ready for that. So, please, don't judge us by how we looked with our outfits during this trip! Please know that we brought only a few clothes! Clothes that will be enough for an aircon temperature that we assumed. No winter clothes at all because we thought that it's just a Baguio-ish weather. But boy, to our surprise, it wasn't! It was colder! Sheeesh!

Without further ado, let the photoblog start rolling now. 😬

This was the view from our room.

And our served breakfast - Mickey Mouse pancake.

There's me, brushing my teeth and my sister is goofing around. Tss!



Window view photo which is one of my favorite photos from this trip.
Selfie mode in front of the mirror.



Upon going out of our hotel room, we saw the Disney princesses downstairs. Yayyy! But you know what, we were all too KJ to have a picture with them. WTF, right? Haha. Ewan ko ba!




Then off we go inside the Disney store inside the hotel. The items are just so prettyyy! But we don't have much of pictures inside because it's forbidden. Yeah, sad to say. Huhu.




Then we also checked out the backyard of the Disneyland Hotel.

Look at this amazing maze! This reminds me of Harry Potter though.


Disneyland HK is actually on an island. Hence, it's surrounded by water.

Here's my mom, aunt and sister photobombing me.

And I'm still looking a composed yet bitchy at the same time. Haha.


Favorite picture numbah 2!

Man, my sister did a good job capturing this one.


Back inside the hotel now.


I asked my sister to take a picture of this just because.. Harry Potter feels!

Chinese New Year was pretty approaching when we went here. And that's why (maybe) my mom asked to have a picture here. Haha.

Disneyland HK grounds.


Then for lunch, we decided to eat outside to explore and to save money as well (by not eating inside Disneyland HK! Haha!).

So, here's my aunt projecting for the camera while at the train. Hahaha!

And for some reasons, I don't know why I can't add more pictures in this post.  Gotta cut this post for now and will post a part 2 of this then.

See ya,
Dona



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohayou, Japan! (Day 5)

Mother's Day Special

Elyu 2023